UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
0__5_.png

Overview:
It's a short but entertaining visual novel, in English and Spanish.
At first, this was going to be a comic, so there are no animations, but there are more than 100 amazing renders​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-31
Release Date: 2021-08-23
Developer: SALR Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Spanish
Other games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -

0__6_.png 0__7_.png 0__1_.png 0__2_.png 0__3_.png 0__4_.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
no animations? I pass :(
Why do people do this? Game is missing X, I will comment that game is missing X and tell everyone I'm not going to play it. I've never understood it, is it some medical neurosis that stops people from internally thinking "Oh game does not have X, I will quietly move on about my day...".

Maybe I'm missing something though so I'm going to go into my local Maccies, stand without ordering and declare they don't have Whopper burgers so I'm not ordering. I'm up for new experiences... :giggle:

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Why do people do this? Game is missing X, I will comment that game is missing X and tell everyone I'm not going to play it. I've never understood it, is it some medical neurosis that stops people from internally thinking "Oh game does not have X, I will quietly move on about my day...".

Maybe I'm missing something though so I'm going to go into my local Maccies, stand without ordering and declare they don't have Whopper burgers so I'm not ordering. I'm up for new experiences... :giggle:
ahh... sorry man, but the reason i say that is because i love SALR games especially the NTR one. Family at home was the best but poor netori guy got kicked by his family. and if his game has no animated scene will make the game less enjoyable

but what you say was true, i was egoist. i will wait for another NTR mom from this dev LOL

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
ahh... sorry man, but the reason i say that is because i love SALR games especially the NTR one. Family at home was the best but poor netori guy got kicked by his family. and if his game has no animated scene will make the game less enjoyable

but what you say was true, i was egoist. i will wait for another NTR mom from this dev LOL
Someone admitted to indulging their ego and apologizing on the internet?!

IMPOSSIBLE!!!

F95 shall now implode in 10...9....8.....7....6....5.....

:giggle:

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes