Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
This is exactly what you'd expect from the description - very short (backstory and then a single scene), very simple NTR story with decent renders. I agree with one of the previous commenters, there was no reason to use RenPy for this, it's literally a comic strip. Imho F95 should put some kind of a threshold to filter out the absolute lowest effort VNs like these. I'm not saying this to dunk on the creator, this is a perfectly okay piece of media. I just don't understand what is it doing in the "Games" section.

PS. The main screen is a jebait, the bondage scene is not in the game, and neither is the black character.

Reactions: Albaduldür

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
This is exactly what you'd expect from the description - very short (backstory and then a single scene), very simple NTR story with decent renders. I agree with one of the previous commenters, there was no reason to use RenPy for this, it's literally a comic strip. Imho F95 should put some kind of a threshold to filter out the absolute lowest effort VNs like these. I'm not saying this to dunk on the creator, this is a perfectly okay piece of media. I just don't understand what is it doing in the "Games" section.

PS. The main screen is a jebait, the bondage scene is not in the game, and neither is the black character.
SHAME on the dev.!

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
cover is misleading. there is only one scene with her and 2 old dudes.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes