rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee, fuck like rabbits"

Husband: "OH Yeah! That's MY PHILOSOPHY...
SH*T That's MY WIFE!"

(voice in the wind): CUUUCK! :LOL:

1402855_0__3_.jpg

EDIT: When you read something like "My Girlfriend" or "Bad Wife" in the title, U can be sure it's a sharing and *Neighborhood Trade Relations* game. :censored::devilish:

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
which engine is that? Honey Select or others?
Technically a game not an engine but yes Honey Select.

Impressed how there are people not able to differentiate them, both DAZ and HS models are so distinct from eachother and at the same time so overused in western games that makes it hard to ignore them.
Especially when they go for the base models, ironic how even the same characters are being shared by different devs, the ultimate ntr.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
EDIT: When you read something like "My Girlfriend" or "Bad Wife" in the title, U can be sure it's a sharing and *Neighborhood Trade Relations* game. :censored::devilish:
I'd love a game with a similiar name but instead it has a 180 degree plot twist. Something like "Teatime & My Wife Cheats" and you play the game expecting to be cucked but it turns out to be something innocent like in making tea for your neighbours your wife runs out of sugar so 'cheats' by using artificial sweetener.

It's like you expect to be cucked, but you are not cucked, the cucking is stolen away from you so you are cucked of the cucking. Cuckception!!!

:giggle:

Aug 12, 2020
I'd love a game with a similiar name but instead it has a 180 degree plot twist. Something like "Teatime & My Wife Cheats" and you play the game expecting to be cucked but it turns out to be something innocent like in making tea for your neighbours your wife runs out of sugar so 'cheats' by using artificial sweetener.

It's like you expect to be cucked, but you are not cucked, the cucking is stolen away from you so you are cucked of the cucking. Cuckception!!!

:giggle:
This made me smile

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
There are several of these "games" popping up that really have no reason to exist in the "Adult Games" section of this website, this is material for the "Comics & Stills" section.

Taking a short comic and displaying it with renpy should not be enough to classify it as a game, there barely was enough content to make a 20 page comic here.

As a comic this might have been worth something but as a game this is literal waste, If you open the game you will be faced with 25mb of actual game content while the extra 128mb are wasted by renpy itself.

Last edited:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I'm not playing this, but the cocks look very well done and match the bodies they're attached to, especially since this looks to be made with HS2(?). I wish Ecchi Sensei did it this way.

Jun 17, 2017
How to have sex with two light poles ... :ROFLMAO:

Why God did't give me a cock like those? Why? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Trust me, you don't want one that size, it would drain your entire body of blood just to keep it semi-erect :ROFLMAO:
But I highly doubt most women would be able to actually fit one that size as well, I certainly wouldn't :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Litrabi

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So you put a Big Black Cock on the main page of your game but you actually did not include it in the game??
This is not my game. SALR Games is the developer of this one. I just happened to play it. It's short but was fun.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes