Jaiden in the car:
"He blamed me for everything"
"He went back on his word and didn't give us bonuses"
So either
The script needs fixing or Jaiden is lying his ass off

Biabon

Sep 14, 2019
Baddies Inc. [v0.1.09] [FOZ] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.1.08 -> v0.1.09 [639 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Hello, first of all I wanted to thank you for the trouble you take to pave our way, and I have a request, is it possible to compress the update only patch? If you can that would be really amazing.

John242

Jul 16, 2018
It has been intriguing thus far but certain decision's not having an effect on the story is somewhat mystifying. If the reader is not going to have the option why have it to begin with?
Case in point Not having sex before the meeting so you don't run late but still end up late anyway. As well as falling on your sword and taking the blame for Jaidens mistakes only to have him bitch about you blaming him.
That Jaiden part pissed me off. I will blame him the next time I play this. Ungrateful prick.

Reactions: Triple OG

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
So, i got curious why the recent release was so large and looked at the RPA's
the GUI RPA was 5ish gb, this seemed strange
unren to the rescue

why is the BINC logo swipe animation 5.5gb? it's a 15 second animation of text on a transparent background with a glow effect moving across it. 1721551212055.png
(see the top left corner of the second D)

surely there's a way to do this exact same thing for... significantly less disk cost. right?

1721551434429.png

Oh. Wait. There is... and it's already included? why is this file even part of the build?

1721551599041.png

So... delete the unreasonably large AVI and give the game a play... So far, so good, but i'm only at the title screen... but it didn't throw any errors on launch. i'll come back and update here once i've tested more.

Last edited:

Winstorm86

May 30, 2020
Just got a question of sorts, is there only certain paths for the game right now. Made some choices in the game only to have the dialog later make it seem like I chose the opposite choice.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
So my MC has been smashing girls left and right now all of a sudden he is shying away due to (Ethical) points? :WaitWhat:
I accepted the dirty money and smashed the prostitute so maybe I just have to be a dick full time or something.

Reactions: MD27
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes