Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Baddies Inc. [v0.1.09] [FOZ] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.1.08 -> v0.1.09 [639 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BaddiesInc-0.1.09
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Game/Developer: Baddies Inc./FOZ - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. It will highlight my recommended choices and show the information of some choices. Enjoy!!!
P/s: Updated to v0.1.08
Download: MEGA
View attachment 3210583 View attachment 3210592
update out...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Two double-D's coming up.

The assistant's tits are clearly not double-D's but way larger, likely F or G.

This is what happens when horndogs not remotely knowing anything about the female body makes games.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I'm having issues with the scripting, in my playthtrough i closed the laptop but Lana later said something about an open laptop.
Then I decided not to friendzone her, but now she's saying "He made it clear friendzoned, nothing will be happening"

is this already reported as a bug? Save attached

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
I'm having issues with the scripting, in my playthtrough i closed the laptop but Lana later said something about an open laptop.
Then I decided not to friendzone her, but now she's saying "He made it clear friendzoned, nothing will be happening"

is this already reported as a bug? Save attached
I didn’t see any lewd scenes either just Eve nude from using the new watch, his last college game had sex scenes in every update

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I didn’t see any lewd scenes either just Eve nude from using the new watch, his last college game had sex scenes in every update
I'm more concerned about a bug in the variables where if you select "Do not friendzone Lana" it forces you into the friendzone path because her wording said "Well MC said friendzone"

Same with the laptop i picked "Close Laptop" but Lana wording specifically played out as if I had left it open and she saw it.

Not too worried about lack of sex scenes

Apr 2, 2023
It has been intriguing thus far but certain decision's not having an effect on the story is somewhat mystifying. If the reader is not going to have the option why have it to begin with?
Case in point Not having sex before the meeting so you don't run late but still end up late anyway. As well as falling on your sword and taking the blame for Jaidens mistakes only to have him bitch about you blaming him.

Reactions: Triple OG

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
This game will also be a fake Harem game where the MC disappears who knows where; Indonesia, perhaps, for changing places (France) leaving all its girls and children abandoned? -FOZ-

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
This game will also be a fake Harem game where the MC disappears who knows where; Indonesia, perhaps, for changing places (France) leaving all its girls and children abandoned? -FOZ-
I'm waiting for one of the girls to be a bipolar nutjob you can't fucking get rid of and that keeps showing up for the entire game despite abandoning her ass to be eaten by bears.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes