RPGM Completed Bakana Imouto: 10 Days A Bitch [v1.11] [Breast Mafia]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
I always think it's weird that the Japanese borrowed the word "bitch" from English, but then they changed its definition to mean "slut". Why use another language's word if you aren't also going to use its meaning?

so i move every file out of that folder into higher folder and when trying to launch i get RPGVXAce RPT is required error
got more tips?
Did you follow the installation instructions in the first post?

Reactions: Count_Chocula

nejninja

Nov 1, 2017
i cant run the game it still write to me about some virus check and even altho i did it it still response same

DisOtherGuy

Aug 18, 2017
Every time i try to extract and run it says:
File corrupted! Please run a virus check, then reinstall the application.
Tried doing that and turning my firewall off but no sucsess... Any ideas?

Reactions: ZZZpedro
Jun 29, 2018
Its a NTR game.You put trap so the guys can take advantage fucking your sis while you masturbating watching her get raped or fuck.
Thank you very much for saying this! I feel like the description isn't very clear on that front, since if this thread didn't have an NTR tag I would have 100% thought you would be fucking her while she was trapped, but maybe I'm just bad at reading.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Thank you very much for saying this! I feel like the description isn't very clear on that front, since if this thread didn't have an NTR tag I would have 100% thought you would be fucking her while she was trapped, but maybe I'm just bad at reading.
It did have the ntr tag I came here 7 minutes after the upload it was there already.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes