RPGM Completed Bakana Imouto: 10 Days A Bitch [v1.11] [Breast Mafia]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes
Jun 29, 2018
It did have the ntr tag I came here 7 minutes after the upload it was there already.
Sorry if I wasn't clear, I didn't mean that. I meant that the description of the game didn't make me think it was going to be NTR at all, and if it wasn't for the tag I would have played it and been blindsided.

It was properly tagged, the description of the game itself just doesn't seem to scream "this is an NTR focused game" to me.

Reactions: Aioria619
Dec 27, 2019
I'm glad to see that so many people can enjoy this little game thanks to my translation.
wait so what part of this game is NTR? based on the info given it doesnt seem like the imouto is with anyone
She has a boyfriend, we never see him but he exists.
Turning your bodacious imouto into a slut seems fun until she starts fucking other people.
The MC loves cuckoldry, the fact that his sister is a slut is one of the reasons he loves her.
I dont know if it is just me but she stay in first phase looking at the car and walking left infinitily i dont know how to fix it.
You should read the FAQ, this game has issues.

Dec 27, 2019
I always think it's weird that the Japanese borrowed the word "bitch" from English, but then they changed its definition to mean "slut". Why use another language's word if you aren't also going to use its meaning?
Well, since it has "Bitch" in the title I just went with it, but you are correct, most of the time "bitch" means slut in japanese, but sometimes bitch means bitch.

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
I'm glad to see that so many people can enjoy this little game thanks to my translation.

The MC loves cuckoldry, the fact that his sister is a slut is one of the reasons he loves her.

Looking forward to more breast mafia games translated with your name next to them <3

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019

thank you for work, yes i found the FAQ and uploaded it in a previous response here

Circlefish

Apr 19, 2018
Anyone crashing whenever they try to start a New Game? I can open the title screen, but it just closes without any error messages when I try to start.

Oh, seems to work as a Japanese admin. Odd.

Last edited:

croPath

May 10, 2017
Anyone crashing whenever they try to start a New Game? I can open the title screen, but it just closes without any error messages when I try to start.

Oh, seems to work as a Japanese admin. Odd.
no thats pretty common for japanese games

BiggieChz

Oct 28, 2017
Having an issue where my up arrow key acts as if it's held down constantly. Anyone got a possible fix?

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
For the record "Bitch" in it's original connotation refers to a female dog in heat so using it as a derogatory term for a Slut is actually more appropriate than using it the way most people colloquially do in English.

Reactions: AzuraMeta
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes