RPGM Completed Bakana Imouto: 10 Days A Bitch [v1.11] [Breast Mafia]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
Just rename the folder with Japanese crap in its name to get it to stop giving you errors.
Someone already let people know that in the 2nd reply in this thread.

For the record "Bitch" in it's original connotation refers to a female dog in heat so using it as a derogatory term for a Slut is actually more appropriate than using it the way most people colloquially do in English.
Uh... No. In English " " has two basic definitions as a noun: "a female dog, wolf, fox, or otter" (and, no, they don't have to be in heat) or "a difficult or unpleasant situation or thing". Considering that the Japanese usage neither refers to a non-human animal nor towards something unpleasant, you appear to be rather incorrect, likely based on your misunderstanding that "bitch" implied "in heat". If "bitch" meant that they were in heat, then the phrase "bitch in heat" would be redundant.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
gg...but bother me quite a bit...since i didn't raise any "bitch stat" so i will never get true end. second the game was so long...keep replay NG+ is extremely boring. and setup trap kinda stressful if you want to have combo...not like i hate it, but they require much time to setup for each states and honestly, it took me 3 time replay for othe 2 stats reach 25000. i knew, i wasn't good enough but because later on, i got so bored so i rush through. and there really no way to increase bitch stats without lending her to some thug.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
gg...but bother me quite a bit...since i didn't raise any "bitch stat" so i will never get true end. second the game was so long...keep replay NG+ is extremely boring. and setup trap kinda stressful if you want to have combo...not like i hate it, but they require much time to setup for each states and honestly, it took me 3 time replay for othe 2 stats reach 25000. i knew, i wasn't good enough but because later on, i got so bored so i rush through. and there really no way to increase bitch stats without lending her to some thug.
Dont complain here,put it in the review.-_-

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
The premise of 'neet brother and a sister that has a bf' is stupid. I'd be more interested in corrupting her friend, unless she too has a bf. Also, why can't I get mc a job in game and coerse sis into going out with the mc? The job would also be a useful side quest for the ingame currency, BBPs. The jackass is creepy, useless and rude. Props for the CGs, but the plot is horrible.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
The premise of 'neet brother and a sister that has a bf' is stupid. I'd be more interested in corrupting her friend, unless she too has a bf. Also, why can't I get mc a job in game and coerse sis into going out with the mc? The job would also be a useful side quest for the ingame currency, BBPs. The jackass is creepy, useless and rude. Props for the CGs, but the plot is horrible.
agree...the plot is no fun at all...one of the worst case ever

Reactions: MAD6999

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I just wanna know the endings now because from a few comments I can tell this is tedious.

lolopopo

Mar 2, 2018
Does anybody know how to get the second key? I have other shit to do today and lost patience trying to figure that out.
One you buy from the shop, the other you can get from the blue hair girl later in game (I think in trade for the panties you find in the washing room)

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Technically there is netori in nanpa beach iirc and the other game with the cowgirl but both have a lot of netorare content, it's their main focus afterall, voyeurism/cuckolding
I talking about a netori focus game not what that game is

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes