RPGM Completed Bakana Imouto: 10 Days A Bitch [v1.11] [Breast Mafia]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
This is my favorite game by Breast Mafia. I've waited a long time for it to be translated. Thank you so much for uploading this!

madman808

Aug 18, 2019
Yes!! A Breast Mafia game!! I've been waiting for this one. :D Off topic, but is "Me, Milf and Shota" available on this site?

Reactions: XTes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Breast Mafia Oh yeah! Wish their other games here would be properly translated too.

Saint1121

Aug 9, 2017
Anyone figure out what the "There's also 3 traps that activate when you get a high enough combo counter" are? Haven't been able to figure out where those 3 traps are.

Saint1121

Aug 9, 2017
Anyone figure out what the "There's also 3 traps that activate when you get a high enough combo counter" are? Haven't been able to figure out where those 3 traps are.
nvm, I figured it out - you have to get 6 of the same trap type in a row. Also, not sure if this was already mentioned - but on the Akihabara map, the massage chair is listed as an Exposure trap, but it's actually a Pervert trap.

Last edited:

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Is the NTR at all avoidable? I've read the thread, yeah, but I still don't quite understand. From what I'm hearing, you play as the brother, but most of the fucking is done by other guys as you watch. Is that correct?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Is the NTR at all avoidable? I've read the thread, yeah, but I still don't quite understand. From what I'm hearing, you play as the brother, but most of the fucking is done by other guys as you watch. Is that correct?
Check what I said in the second page.

Reactions: Kaftein

honker123

May 22, 2019
No, it really isn't. The brother-sister relationship is entirely comical and very antagonistic. The entire plot is to humiliate the sis basically.

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
does anyone know how to get the second key to her room i got the first key from the shop but what do i need to do to get the second

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
You need to progress in the story for the second one, you'll get it by interacting with her friend
I tried to interact with her in the maps, but all I can do with her is "Talk". Anything I'm missing?

Also, does the underwear you can collect(in the underwear tab, not the one laid by the chicken) do anything?

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
I tried to interact with her in the maps, but all I can do with her is "Talk". Anything I'm missing?

Also, does the underwear you can collect(in the underwear tab, not the one laid by the chicken) do anything?
You need to use the give option to solve her problems, for example you'll need to buy a repair kit to fix her castity belt, and you can give to her your sister underwear that you find in the laundry, I'm not sure what the other things you get in the inventory are for, but the underwear of the chicken is to feed the moster in the addittional room that you can buy

Reactions: James Eveleth

Daichijou

Jan 22, 2019
Anyone can share strategy to get 20000 to all stats in 8 days (not 25k since you'll get 5k to all stats on day 9 if you have sex with imouto anyway but you won't be able to set any traps at all that day)?

I was able to get 4-5k on exposure on 4th area, about the same for bitch on 3rd area, but i don't know the best area for pervert. I've tried comboing 6 pervert traps on 4th area that includes the box that raises combo but only able to get 2k.

Also is this a bug or not? The clothes/gag you get from completing one of the 3 stats related ending didn't have any effect when i equip it on MC when the description says it doubles points. When i tried to equip on Noai, it can't be found which means she can't equip.

Last edited:

aikawa502

Sep 23, 2020
Hey can anyone help me? I keep getting this error everytime i lunch the game and i dont get why. I have my local setting in japan, i renamed the folder that the game is in, my anti-virus is doing fine but i just cant play. I uninstalled the game and re-installed it 3 times and i just dont get it. so yeah if anyone knows please tell me fucking shit.png

Dec 27, 2019

Keep talking to her, then she will give you quests.
Anyone can share strategy to get 20000 to all stats in 8 days (not 25k since you'll get 5k to all stats on day 9 if you have sex with imouto anyway but you won't be able to set any traps at all that day)?

I was able to get 4-5k on exposure on 4th area, about the same for bitch on 3rd area, but i don't know the best area for pervert. I've tried comboing 6 pervert traps on 4th area that includes the box that raises combo but only able to get 2k.

Also is this a bug or not? The clothes/gag you get from completing one of the 3 stats related ending didn't have any effect when i equip it on MC when the description says it doubles points. When i tried to equip on Noai, it can't be found which means she can't equip.
The end game rewards are for you to equip in the "Perk" slot, if they dont work than its a problem with the game, not the translation.
Hey can anyone help me? I keep getting this error everytime i lunch the game and i dont get why. I have my local setting in japan, i renamed the folder that the game is in, my anti-virus is doing fine but i just cant play. I uninstalled the game and re-installed it 3 times and i just dont get it. so yeah if anyone knows please tell me View attachment 854436
Read "installation".

Reactions: James Eveleth

xxpupopupo

Apr 3, 2018
Does anyone have a Newgame+ save? i did my first playtrough yesterday, saved the game in 2 different slots, now when i load the game is just a black screen, game is really buggy. I don't wanna start from the beggining again lol

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
there is a little problem with character sprites, is suposed to use that ones walk and stuff but the main female character just use regular RPGmaker "princess" ones. Or im wrong and is necessary to unlock that shape?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes