• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Bakana Imouto: 10 Days A Bitch [v1.11] [Breast Mafia]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Does anyone have a Newgame+ save? i did my first playtrough yesterday, saved the game in 2 different slots, now when i load the game is just a black screen, game is really buggy. I don't wanna start from the beggining again lol
This is mine View attachment Save03.rar , it's a game+ after another game+ done with the pervert ending cause I had only that locked in the gallery, tho I think I fucked the first day

View attachment 855035
please, anyone can help me with this error, i did run antivirus but still error. thanks
I get this when I forget to open it with Locale Emulator, either use that or change your sistem locale to japanese and it should work

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Finally got a chance to play this. Fun at first but gets super repetitive and tedious real fast. Having to keep doing the same traps, rewatching the same scenes over and over again got me real bored on day 3. And to think that you have to play NG+ for more content. Opened up save editor for money and stats and just hook CE to speedhack the game.
Since the gallery are pretty much unlocked, the only thing that keeps driving me from playing this are the dialogues and the story so kudos to the TL

Dec 27, 2019
Finally got a chance to play this. Fun at first but gets super repetitive and tedious real fast. Having to keep doing the same traps, rewatching the same scenes over and over again got me real bored on day 3. And to think that you have to play NG+ for more content. Opened up save editor for money and stats and just hook CE to speedhack the game.
Since the gallery are pretty much unlocked, the only thing that keeps driving me from playing this are the dialogues and the story so kudos to the TL
Thank you.
Yeah, the game gets tedious real fast, I wish this game had event skip.

Reactions: Gabaw and blulaz

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Oof. I was enjoying this a lot and then on day 8 i apparently played the sperm minigame too late and got stuck as a slime during the next "day" and hadn't saved since day 2. I can definitely see how people are saying its repetitive though. Will probably cheat a bunch of points so I can get the bonus stuff faster.

OK I've seen all content. This is easily the best Breast Mafia game I've played. Not only was the translation good, but they avoided their downright cartoonish (I know it's all drawn stuff, but you can see the difference between this and their other games female characters) proportions they used in some of their other games art. It was admittedly very repetitive, and for the 3rd and 4th endings I elected to just save edit the variables instead of playing through twice more, but the events were fun the first time and I think erotic trap dungeons are probably the best alternative style of gameplay to the major 3 (html stories, VN, and true RPG games).

Thanks for the work MediocreTranslation since I doubt I would have given this a try randomly. Gave you some money on patreon.

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2019
Oof. I was enjoying this a lot and then on day 8 i apparently played the sperm minigame too late and got stuck as a slime during the next "day" and hadn't saved since day 2. I can definitely see how people are saying its repetitive though. Will probably cheat a bunch of points so I can get the bonus stuff faster.

OK I've seen all content. This is easily the best Breast Mafia game I've played. Not only was the translation good, but they avoided their downright cartoonish (I know it's all drawn stuff, but you can see the difference between this and their other games female characters) proportions they used in some of their other games art. It was admittedly very repetitive, and for the 3rd and 4th endings I elected to just save edit the variables instead of playing through twice more, but the events were fun the first time and I think erotic trap dungeons are probably the best alternative style of gameplay to the major 3 (html stories, VN, and true RPG games).

Thanks for the work MediocreTranslation since I doubt I would have given this a try randomly. Gave you some money on patreon.
Thank you, that always makes my day.

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
there is a little problem with character sprites, is suposed to use that ones walk and stuff but the main female character just use regular RPGmaker "princess" ones. Or im wrong and is necessary to unlock that shape?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hm, maybe someone knows how to switch the default princess sprites for these character sprites?

Reactions: Old Hentai

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
Hm, maybe someone knows how to switch the default princess sprites for these character sprites?
I thought about but probable is necessary one of that softwares that turn a RPGmaker game in to a RPGmaker project to be able to touch that on RPGmaker VX ace? I dont know the engine the autor used and I dont know if doing that can break something else, but change sprites is something relatively easy and for sure will look much better with that shape.

Sep 29, 2019
Not sure if this is already answered but is there a way to increase window size to be larger. I don't mean full screen, just have a larger window, because it seems awfully small compared to other RPGM games

Dec 27, 2019
Good day gentlemen!
This is my save, so that you can give it the use you want.
It contains the 3 special items of the 3 different endings, all the traps, the 2 maids, access to the secret room, the special chicken, the maximum evolution of the slime and to place 20 traps.
Bonus: 134071 BBP.

Enjoy!
View attachment 933563 View attachment 933564 View attachment 933565 View attachment 933566 View attachment 933567 View attachment 933568 View attachment 933569 View attachment 933571
Wow, this is very generous of you.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes