cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As far as I am correctly informed, DEV continues to work on this project despite current personal adversities.
Currently I am not worried about this Tag and trust the DEV.
yes as has been working past 2.5 years.

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
yes as has been working past 2.5 years.
Unfortunately, you are absolutely right.
This redefines the slow burn in a different way ;-)
I also don't want to gloss over anything, yet I hope and wish that it will continue.
Also my hope will give up as sometime, so long I try at least something positive on the DEV and the community to influence... (Something naive and stupid, but I can push this on my age stubbornness)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
well mickey mouse might end this sooner or later.
He can try, but again, parodies are legal. You just have to make it obvious that you are not connected to the company, and that is it a parody. Change enough things to make it obvious. Worst case, he might have to change some names or something.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He can try, but again, parodies are legal. You just have to make it obvious that you are not connected to the company, and that is it a parody. Change enough things to make it obvious. Worst case, he might have to change some names or something.
parodies are legal yeah but in the end court decides. just changing stormtroopers and twi'lek's should be enuf.

Reactions: TheDevian

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Aaaand another ABANDONED project lol, this is getting ridiculous seeing a half a dozen a DAY now!

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
slowly ...

Slowly and I hope steadily, the work on the game is getting back on track.Finishing (fishing) a Mon-Calamari inspired CIC
can't get the rest because i am not patreon, but that post is about 2 months old, so yeah take it with a grain of salt.

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Well Patreon or not,
in a nutshell ...
Sometimes Life takes turns you don't expect ...
As of now I am barely able to devote dedicated time and state of mind to the game.
It is a project I am passionate about, but to progress you need simply a environment in that you can be creative.
I hope to be able to be that, creative, again soon.
Currently more urgent matters occupy me, and frankly you got only 24h a day.
As soon as my "normal life" is back to normal, I'll be the first to post an update here ...

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Well Patreon or not,
in a nutshell ...
As of now I am barely able to devote dedicated time and state of mind to the game.
It is a project I am passionate about, but to progress you need simply a environment in that you can be creative.
As soon as my "normal life" is back to normal, I'll be the first to post an update here ...
No worries doubblenow hope everything goes well

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Well Patreon or not,
in a nutshell ...
Hang in there dude. I remember your posts so I know what happened...been there...it ain't easy, that's for sure.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes