Hitman98

Apr 24, 2018
This game got sequel. And it expands on what you did in first part(including upgrades and such)
Yeah i'm aware, my spoiler tag was about the true ending of baldr sky 2 final route, or are you reffering to something else ? i've cheked on vndb and there is no sequel.

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
I can't seem to get my dualshock4 to work for the game. I tried DS4Windows and steam native controller config and both does not work. Anyone got any ideas?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Swagylord1337

I just had to check my files on my computer to confirm:

1. Download and extract - Pre-Patched DOWNLOAD + EXTRAS (Already Applied)
2. Then - add the Adult Patch Version 1.01 (Copy and over write when asked)
3. The - Censored Credits Patch IS included already!

Cheers

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Swagylord1337

haha2828

Jun 29, 2019
I'm having issues with the sound, mainly in that there is no sound after the opening cinematic does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
Without giving anything away can someone who has played the game tell me if it has story multiple endings or just love interest multiple endings, i would google it but i dont want spoilers.
Thanks

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Without giving anything away can someone who has played the game tell me if it has story multiple endings or just love interest multiple endings, i would google it but i dont want spoilers.
Thanks
I'll try not to reveal too much, but the character endings are closely tied to the story endings. The story and gameplay changes drastically with each character route.

I didn't like, that they are only fighting on the internet, as you are told in the very start of the game. The story is, however, so good. You should definitely give this game a try and stick with it for a bit (lots of romance and drama, if you are into that too). I sort of hate VN's as mediums. I played for the fighting and the mechs, but I stayed for the story, as it really got to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Condemned77

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
I'll try not to reveal too much, but the character endings are closely tied to the story endings. The story and gameplay changes drastically with each character route.

I didn't like, that they are only fighting on the internet, as you are told in the very start of the game. The story is, however, so good. You should definitely give this game a try and stick with it for a bit (lots of romance and drama, if you are into that too). I sort of hate VN's as mediums. I played for the fighting and the mechs, but I stayed for the story, as it really got to me.
Thanks that really helps, i only ask because i'm at chapter 4, there has only been one choice so far to not trust rain and he still did anyway, i dont trust her but it looks like MC is going to stick with her the whole game so i really needed another reason to play it.

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Thanks that really helps, i only ask because i'm at chapter 4, there has only been one choice so far to not trust rain and he still did anyway, i dont trust her but it looks like MC is going to stick with her the whole game so i really needed another reason to play it.
Something which was also confusing to me in the start, when I first played and maybe you are gonna hate the mechanic of which I'm going to write. You are going, to have, to "unlock" the other characters. This will make more sense, once you clear the game once. You will start to reveal more of the story and get new perspectives with each character clear. If you are already finding it boring? Then I'll reveal a little more without saying anything. The next character doesn't change things on a grand scale, although it is quite different. I myself almost gave up on the game after the second clear. The third clear is really different and you begin to see the game, for what it is.

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
Something which was also confusing to me in the start, when I first played and maybe you are gonna hate the mechanic of which I'm going to write. You are going, to have, to "unlock" the other characters. This will make more sense, once you clear the game once. You will start to reveal more of the story and get new perspectives with each character clear. If you are already finding it boring? Then I'll reveal a little more without saying anything. The next character doesn't change things on a grand scale, although it is quite different. I myself almost gave up on the game after the second clear. The third clear is really different and you begin to see the game, for what it is.
So is it just retelling the same story but from each persons perspective? and there is no real way to effect the ending?

Reactions: ShamanLab

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
So is it just retelling the same story but from each persons perspective? and there is no real way to effect the ending?
Nonononnoonnooooo. Not retelling. What did I write ;) DRASTICALLY DIFFERENT. The game and story will change (and evolve) a lot depending on the character route. And indeed the endings are worlds appart.

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
Nonononnoonnooooo. Not retelling. What did I write ;) DRASTICALLY DIFFERENT. The game and story will change (and evolve) a lot depending on the character route.
Ok but it also sounds like if i dont do each characters clear then i wont get the whole story and you did say character endings are closely tied to the story endings so then to get the whole story you have to do everything which means no choice.
Wow this game is really confusing.

• Thinking Face

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Ok but it also sounds like if i dont do each characters clear then i wont get the whole story and you did say character endings are closely tied to the story endings so then to get the whole story you have to do everything which means no choice.
Wow this game is really confusing.
You know how hard it is to write all this without spoiling anything? I'll say, give this game a chance and you will in most likelyhood not get dissapointed. There are choices AND you will also have to clear every character to get the full picture. I'll spoil too much if I explain more, but the new choices will unlock and lead to different outcomes with every character clear.

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
You know how hard it is to write all this without spoiling anything? I'll say, give this game a chance and you will in most likelyhood not get dissapointed. There are choices AND you will also have to clear every character to get the full picture. I'll spoil too much if I explain more, but the new choices will unlock and lead to different outcomes with every character clear.
Thank you so much for your patience in helping me with this game, i doubt i will finish it as i dont like several characters so to have to clear every character to get the full picture means the game dosent hold much interest for me but either way i appreciate you taking the time to help.

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
Throught i would skip through to see the adult content but there was none, i have tried manually adding the patches but they dont work.
Any ideas?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Throught i would skip through to see the adult content but there was none, i have tried manually adding the patches but they dont work.
Any ideas?
I played the game normally and there was plenty of lewd scenes.

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
I played the game normally and there was plenty of lewd scenes.
I know it should have some, i was just wondering if there was anything i needed to do in order to activate them, i downloaded both the torrent and direct versions but nothing.

Reactions: Furnox

Wingy windy

Sep 6, 2018
The lewd scene tend to come at the end of the routes. So at least chapter 8 or something.
But hum, it's not really a nukige so the sex scene aren't that great or useful for the plot. (apart from one or two characters! As far as I recall)

Or in some bad ending.

RedPanda42

Jul 18, 2020
I must be missing something, how exactly do I replay an older route while keeping the progress I have already made? I see comments about going back to rains route and such for things but If I load an old save from that route I don't keep my progress. Do I just have to start on my current route and pick different dialog choices that take my back to her or another route? Most routes seem to just go is there a way to choose any route by dialog choice during another route?

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes