gokeze

Nov 27, 2018
Anyone got good mid-air combo suggestions?
Playing on hard difficulty, it gets hard to maintain air combos

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was going fine until I reached
, which forced me to switch to normal difficulty after losing the fight 8 times in a row.
Setup looks like this currently, post-game:
weapons.jpg

Usual combo is dash around the map, get laser bits up for defence (and knock down incoming projectiles) ->
Satellite Laser -> Pulse Laser.
Combo 2 is tackle -> body blow ->straight punch/elbow rush -> cage blade -> bazooka

I'm more used to long range combat, I started out with handgun -> grenade -> submachine gun -> gatling gun
Mid routes moved to gatling bits - > scatter beam -> laser bits -> straight laser -> pulse laser

2nd Loadout (Air combos):
weapons2.jpg

I don't have much success with this setup tbh, my combos get interrupted quite frequently by other enemies,
particularly if there are any laser enemies/seeking missiles on the map.

Had to set difficulty to normal a couple of times post
route, and of course during the
fight.

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
If you want to easy mode the high difficulty for whatever reason(hard being hard is kinda.. you know, for a reason)
Then just simply equip laser bit and maybe gatling bit paired with stuff like shield or barrier, sub machine gun for extra safe dps and such and just run around range attacking, nothing will even have chance to touch you and you will clear most even hardest difficulties with 0 or close to 0 HP loss.

As for air combos - too risky most of the time, there ain't really good combos, there is only learning enemy pattern and initiating when you know it's safe, that's about it.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Then just simply equip laser bit and maybe gatling bit paired with stuff like shield or barrier, sub machine gun for extra safe dps and such and just run around range attacking, nothing will even have chance to touch you and you will clear most even hardest difficulties with 0 or close to 0 HP loss.
"Le feu tue. [Fire kills.]"
- Gen. Philippe Pétain, ca. 1911

Soloree

Apr 28, 2020
I continue to get "missing MSVCP100.dll" and "missing MSVCR100.dll" on every game that uses SmartSteamLoader. I've tried installing every C++ Redistributable known to man (obviously including the one included with the download) to no avail. I continue to get the missing dll errors. If anyone has any advice on how to continue I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm officially out of options.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I continue to get "missing MSVCP100.dll" and "missing MSVCR100.dll" on every game that uses SmartSteamLoader. I've tried installing every C++ Redistributable known to man (obviously including the one included with the download) to no avail. I continue to get the missing dll errors. If anyone has any advice on how to continue I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm officially out of options.
Might help, might not, no idea but hope it helps.

Soloree

Apr 28, 2020
Might help, might not, no idea but hope it helps.
Yeah, I've tried everything on there as well and have had no luck. I don't know why the SteamLoader will not work for me. I know that I have the .dlls because I can see them in my system32. No clue what the problem is.
Is it a prerequisite to actually have steam installed for SmartSteamLoader to work? The machine I torrent on doesn't currently have it.. I'm just trying to think outside of the box here lol.
[Edit] Tried installing steam just for the hell of it. Got me no where as well :( This sucks. So many of my new games are based on SteamLoader

Last edited:

Goliath VN

Sep 29, 2019
Yeah, I've tried everything on there as well and have had no luck. I don't know why the SteamLoader will not work for me. I know that I have the .dlls because I can see them in my system32. No clue what the problem is.
Is it a prerequisite to actually have steam installed for SmartSteamLoader to work? The machine I torrent on doesn't currently have it.. I'm just trying to think outside of the box here lol.
[Edit] Tried installing steam just for the hell of it. Got me no where as well :( This sucks. So many of my new games are based on SteamLoader
have you tried install the latest NET Framework from Microsoft ?

gokeze

Nov 27, 2018
Don't need Steam to run Smart Steam Loader.
But I do get a failed to initialize steam error, but then the game starts automatically.

gokeze

Nov 27, 2018
Try the steps in this thread?

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Loving this game. On route 5 and still not bored. Route 4 was crazy. Kou has got to be my favorite protag because he's so balanced. Not overpowered or too arrogant, or too weak. It's not as crazy suspenseful as I had hoped, but it's going well.

jamil4985

Jul 14, 2020
not sure but i bought the steam version and the sound stops working after the opening same thing happen with the one i downloaded not sure why its the only game that the sound stop working after the opening

jamil4985

Jul 14, 2020
not sure but i bought the steam version and the sound stops working after the opening same thing happen with the one i downloaded not sure why its the only game that the sound stop working after the opening
this also pop ups when i lunch the smartsteamloader but the game still opens just no sounds after the opening :(

Reactions: arrgona

xb147

Jan 21, 2018
So I just bought the game on steam and a little bit confused, the links on the Pastebin are dead. are the patches from the Pastebin the same as the one on the extra download in this thread? and what is the censored credit and the weapon DLC?
I am just making sure before downloading the patches

Goliath VN

Sep 29, 2019
So I just bought the game on steam and a little bit confused, the links on the Pastebin are dead. are the patches from the Pastebin the same as the one on the extra download in this thread? and what is the censored credit and the weapon DLC?
I am just making sure before downloading the patches
Yes , just download it and uncensor your Steam version
Dev team must follow Steam rule and they had cut many sexual details , the weapon DLC is pre-order bonus for Japan version, but you can patch it into English ver to get more guns/melee weapons

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
so how exactly does the fighting work? not sure from watching how exactly it works but looks like it would be hard and not sure how well it would run and work

Jan 28, 2018
so how exactly does the fighting work? not sure from watching how exactly it works but looks like it would be hard and not sure how well it would run and work
Think something a little like Enter the Gungeon in terms of camera placement. The camera is over the field and you maneuver around while fighting enemies.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes