Wingy windy

Sep 6, 2018
Either that, or you have to finish the 5 (or 6) main routes, and you should get an option that allow you to jgo at the event you want by using the scenario chart.

affsadfs

Nov 22, 2020
Does anyone know if this CG is supposed to be restored? I haven't progressed much farther so I don't know yet if the patches are not working at all or if it's just this scene was not restored. The title bar does say 18+ Patch in parentheses but I have my doubts now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

nameofthenone

Jan 12, 2020
I'm having issues with the sound, mainly in that there is no sound after the opening cinematic does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this problem?
That's an issue I had as well. Hell, I even re-installed the game from different sources and it still didn't work. The first launch usually worked fine, the sound was there, and I could load saves. But after the second launch, the sound disappeared and every time I tried load a save, it just crashed silently. I still can't believe it was such a simple solution: run it as administrator. Seriously, that's all it took to fix the sound and the loading crash issues. Of course, this might not work for you, but this is what fixed mine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: oysterkeeper

nameofthenone

Jan 12, 2020
That's an issue I had as well. Hell, I even re-installed the game from different sources and it still didn't work. The first launch usually worked fine, the sound was there, and I could load saves. But after the second launch, the sound disappeared and every time I tried load a save, it just crashed silently. I still can't believe it was such a simple solution: run it as administrator. Seriously, that's all it took to fix the sound and the loading crash issues. Of course, this might not work for you, but this is what fixed mine.
Sigh, the sound and load issue re-surfaced again. No idea why. This time I just ran the game in a jap. local emulator + admin and it worked again fine. Still no idea why though.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Sigh, the sound and load issue re-surfaced again. No idea why. This time I just ran the game in a jap. local emulator + admin and it worked again fine. Still no idea why though.
Perhaps it is to do with certain sound files being in Japanese character set while others are in English.

m4now4r

Jun 19, 2018
Hi, good game. i want more VN's with gameplay, or rpg?? i don`t know how this type of game are called in TAGs

I played asellia the eternal, sunrider saga, this game, and if you know more of this type (rpg-combat i don´t know how call) please recommend me few more. (rpg maker, and dungeons not count, there is a lot in the page. Preference jappanese games.)

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Hi, good game. i want more VN's with gameplay, or rpg?? i don`t know how this type of game are called in TAGs

I played asellia the eternal, sunrider saga, this game, and if you know more of this type (rpg-combat i don´t know how call) please recommend me few more. (rpg maker, and dungeons not count, there is a lot in the page. Preference jappanese games.)
Try SRPG (which is my favorite genre). So like Kamidori (Eushully in general), Sengoku Rance… Probably Evenicle is the best of them all. And then you also have dungeon crawlers like Bunny Black and all that.

Wingy windy

Sep 6, 2018

Well, like Mitsuna I recommand Sengoku Rance, the gameplay is really good.

But if you want the exact same gameplay style, why not try Baldr Force? Personally, I liked most of Baldr Force more than Sky (storywise), but I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority^^.
There's also Eiyuu sunki that has a decent gameplay. (How does Evenicle gameplay compare to Eiyuu Senki by the way?)

Noname!

Dec 28, 2019
Hi. I've been experiencing an error when running either the startuptool or the executionable file in the Dive1 folder. Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but I've googled it and I can't find others with a similar problem. The startuptool.exe does nothing when I click "Launch". The Baldrsky.exe file pops up an error box with a nonsense error message (characters are not in any language and I can't select them for copy/paste). I tried installing Japanese language packs, disabling Windows Defender, using a locale emulator, and changing my location to Japan in Windows. None of those had any effect. I even tried different versions of the game through other sites. Still, the same problem.

Windows 10, 16 gig mem, Radeon graphics card, fairly standard system. Any ideas?

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Hi. I've been experiencing an error when running either the startuptool or the executionable file in the Dive1 folder. Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but I've googled it and I can't find others with a similar problem. The startuptool.exe does nothing when I click "Launch". The Baldrsky.exe file pops up an error box with a nonsense error message (characters are not in any language and I can't select them for copy/paste). I tried installing Japanese language packs, disabling Windows Defender, using a locale emulator, and changing my location to Japan in Windows. None of those had any effect. I even tried different versions of the game through other sites. Still, the same problem.

Windows 10, 16 gig mem, Radeon graphics card, fairly standard system. Any ideas?
You have to start from SmartSteamLoader.exe

Feb 23, 2019
Well, like Mitsuna I recommand Sengoku Rance, the gameplay is really good.

But if you want the exact same gameplay style, why not try Baldr Force? Personally, I liked most of Baldr Force more than Sky (storywise), but I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority^^.
There's also Eiyuu sunki that has a decent gameplay. (How does Evenicle gameplay compare to Eiyuu Senki by the way?)
How did you find Baldr Force to play? I have been struggling to find it

Andhakara

Jan 13, 2020
I am getting MSVcp100.dll error, help
Edit" After some tweaking i solved it but now it's is show 0x000007b error:cry::cry:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkness2020
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes