Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
View attachment 493051

Overview:
This is a combined release of the Japanese games 'Baldr Sky Dive1 “Lost Memory”' and 'Baldr Sky Dive2 “Recordare”'

Dive into a thrilling futuristic world where people implant brain chips into themselves to escape off to virtual worlds crafted by AI technology. Though, they may find that sending their mind into cyberspace can have terrible repercussions...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-03-01
Release Date: 2009-03-27
Original Title: Baldr Sky Dive1 “Lost Memory” & Baldr Sky Dive2 “Recordare”
Aliases: バルドスカイ ダイブ1 ロストメモリー, BSD1, Baldrsky 1 & バルドスカイ ダイブ2 レコルダーレ, BSD2, Baldrsky 2
Developer: GIGA (Team Baldrhead)
Publishers: Sekai Project - SHADOWWOLF (+18 Patch)
Censored: Yes
Version: Final Drive 1+2 18 Patch
Language: English
VNDB: &
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Patch Dev Note:

Torrent Info Only:

Note: This is a new game version and crack - without the V-Scan warnings pre-applied.

Pre-Patched DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - -
Torrent: - - - WORKUPLOAD - -

EXTRAS (Already Applied)
Adult Patch v1.01
: - - - WORKUPLOAD - -
Censored Credits Patch: - - - - WORKUPLOAD -

Baldr Sky Dive2 DLC Weapons Patch : - - -

Thanks to Bloo and foso for the uncensor patch!
Thanks ever so much superelmo for the torrent and updated crack!
Goliath VN Thanks for the DLC link.

View attachment 492506 View attachment 492579 View attachment 492486 View attachment 492483 View attachment 492485 View attachment 492576 View attachment 492487 View attachment 492588 View attachment 492488 View attachment 493315 View attachment 492551 View attachment 493316
So the "WIN:" and "Torrent:" downloads include...
* The Adult Patch
* Censored Credits Patch
*DLC Weapons Patch

Yes?
Or is the weapons patch separate?
I'm also assuming the 'torrent' version is pre-patched?

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
I don't see SmartSteamLoader.exe among the files I downloaded via Torrent.

Edit: NVM, just noticed the "torrent-only" section and crack link. Derp.

DragooMind

Feb 2, 2019
I get a Failed to initiate Steam error with the new crack. The game itself runs just fine but the error window is kinda annoying, anyone know what to do?

Reactions: Repreive

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Woah this game looks badass. Just checked some gameplay vids. I'm not usually huge into mecha, but probably going to try this out later. Artstyle is "Everybody is super tall and lanky or everybody has small heads" though, lol. All the women look like they're easily over 6 feet tall, unless there's a story reason for that, kinda distracting. I think 8 head length bodies are the minimum. Got those super hero proportions without the muscle. They look like they would break like twigs.

It'd be kinda hot if it was one or two of them, rarely see tall lanky girls in hentai. Bit much with the entire artstyle being that though.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: karabiner98k

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
My take is that he's a pixelated d1ck from a Japanese hentai game that somehow gained sentience and being thus made self-aware of his censored nature, now out of spite, and under the illusion that his revolution may bring about his magnificent uncensorment, is waging a holy war against anything pixelated and/or mosaic-related.
His name is testament to my theory's validity.

Darkness2020

Mar 13, 2019
I am getting MSVcp100.dll error, help
Edit" After some tweaking i solved it but now it's is show 0x000007b error:cry::cry:
Bro Don't worry, It's an easy to fix problem.
If you are getting similar error in other games then it might has something to do with C++ package(try updating).
If your problem is limited to this game then just download the MSVcp100.dll (32 bit) and MSVcr100.dll (32 bit) and place it in game folder and problem wll be solved.

Link to download;

Eboun

May 18, 2020
I heard a lot of good things about this and i want to expirience it as blind as possible
But when i checked vndb i saw games that came out before with similliar name
I guess they are all in the same universe but not really connected?

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
I heard a lot of good things about this and i want to expirience it as blind as possible
But when i checked vndb i saw games that came out before with similliar name
I guess they are all in the same universe but not really connected?
Yes, its supposed to be a multiverse. Its related to the explanation at the ending.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I wonder if any of their other games in a similar vein are translated or being worked on? I've noticed the Baldr series has quite a few other games in it, a lot with updated art. I haven't gotten around to playing this yet, but all of these games at least seem to have decent reviews on that . I keep seeing the art galleries pop up for these games on a certain website, so I'm curious now.

I searched around for a bit and don't see anything else already translated, which I figured. Dunno where to look for in progress stuff though. Sekai Project that published the English version of the game doesn't have anything else Baldr in the works it seems, but I dunno if another company could pick them up.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2020
they will never be translated, baldr sky is the longest one and it took 6 years to translate 100 hours. You have to look for a download of the masterpiece collection unless you want to buy from some japanese online shop in some way i don't remember (you probably need a japanese credit card lol). Anyway there's this collection with most of the baldr series. Baldr DiveX has a good rain route and it's mostly about the survival mode, it's the game most baldr fans play. Heart+EXE are good and improve on the combat and enemies but the boss fight are a lot easier. Never played baldr force. Every other baldr game just sucks. Senkou no clarias is still baldr but with a slower and more melee focused take on combat. You are going to play these mainly for the gameplay.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes