Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
download the dll file which the game is asking from dlsite and paste it inside your game folder its that simple no rocket science >_<
That didnt hlep me with my question to how use google ;_; !!??

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
Does anyone know when the first h scene or nudity drop is? It's been mentioned several times that some characters are naked but I never see any cg?

Ratoblade

Jun 6, 2020
Anyone know how "deep" the rest of the secret files are in Survival mode? I'm at like stage 140 and I haven't seen one drop since like stage 40... I'm missing 1 in Dive 2 and all of them in Dive 1.

Does anyone know when the first h scene or nudity drop is? It's been mentioned several times that some characters are naked but I never see any cg?
In Rain route you get the first H-Scene with Rain in Chapter 10 if you take too long during fights, it's an humilliation scene where her clothes get dissolved in some special pool. After that you get a proper H-Scene with the MC in chapter 11 or 12, can't remember.

Glipmine

Sep 11, 2021
Whenever I try to run the .exe, the game just gets suspended (and presumably forcefully shutdown). I can see it happen in task manager and I'm at a loss on what to do. I've turned off my antiviruses as well. Can anyone help?

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
Whenever I try to run the .exe, the game just gets suspended (and presumably forcefully shutdown). I can see it happen in task manager and I'm at a loss on what to do. I've turned off my antiviruses as well. Can anyone help?
Put the game in exclusion folder from your antivirus if it does not work download it again with antivirus turned off and then put the new downloaded one into exclusion so your antivirus dont fuck up the game files.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Put the game in exclusion folder from your antivirus if it does not work download it again with antivirus turned off and then put the new downloaded one into exclusion so your antivirus dont fuck up the game files.
Don't actually turn off your antivirus. That's extremely irresponsible. You can probably turn something specific off without turning off the whole thing. If the antivirus has a record of the file, you should be able to whitelist it without doing all that.

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
Don't actually turn off your antivirus. That's extremely irresponsible. You can probably turn something specific off without turning off the whole thing. If the antivirus has a record of the file, you should be able to whitelist it without doing all that.
I only said to turn it off till you download the game and put the game folder in exclusion
I did not say to turn it off permanently

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I only said to turn it off till you download the game and put the game folder in exclusion
I did not say to turn it off permanently
Even if temporary, it's dangerous and irresponsible. You especially don't want to do that while browsing/downloading from an unsafe site. Half the links have iffy ads and accidentally clicking one while your antivirus is disabled would be really bad. But some of them don't even need the ad to be clicked to download shit into your computer. If you're still willing to take that risk, whatever, but don't suggest that to uninformed people.

Ken105

Jan 7, 2023
Is there a equipment or combat build for this game, I dont like spending much time figuring out on combos

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Is there a equipment or combat build for this game, I dont like spending much time figuring out on combos
Nope, there is lot of weapons and you have 4x4 types of attacks +2 final attacks. You will have to find your favorite build.

Reactions: Twistty

Ken105

Jan 7, 2023
Nope, there is lot of weapons and you have 4x4 types of attacks +2 final attacks. You will have to find your favorite build.
Yeah I do know thats how it works I was just hoping there was some kind of walkthrough or website where people have put their combo list

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
To those who have the game: Where do you put the Weapons Patch please? Do I need to change the Folder's name or do I put only the files in the Main Folder of the game?!

FYI, I downloaded the GOG version in order to avoid all stupid AV and Steam Crack shit! The Adult Patch is easy to put, so is the Credits patch, but the Weapons Patch I have no idea!

• Hey there
Reactions: Twistty
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes