TheVoid17

Mar 25, 2019
Any context for the rape? Like don't name characters but how bad is it, is it part of some tragic backstory, or does it happen during the game's narrative? Do we commit it? I just don't want to be a supreme asshole and another game where the characters are suffering 24/7.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
This is the absolute best visual novel of its time, and to spoil any content at all would be doing a disservice to the developers, even though they're the ones - not Sekai Project, I noticed some people here are completely clueless and are just blaming random shit without checking at all - who insisted on censoring their own product. The good news is there's a restoration patch, so there's no longer any reason NOT to pay for this game. I already bought it at Steam, and frankly you all should to. For providing THE best visual novel and gameplay experience of the year it was first released, the price it's being sold now is frankly a goddamn steal. I was prepared to pay three times that amount; its original price. If you can afford it, pay. Its worth every penny and more.

zeromass

Oct 8, 2017
Finally, the wait was long.
I'm glad to find it here, I promised to myself to never give my money again to Sekai Project. And once again, that seemed the right thing to do considering they released a censored adult VN, as usual.
actually they tried to get it released unconcerned it was the original developer that gave that a hard no

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tiasung

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
HELL YES

Guys, for real: if you have the money, please buy this game on Steam. Fuck translation group or uncensored-vs-censored drama or whatever the fuck else some grognard weebs want to complain about this week; one of the biggest reasons VN with actual gameplay in them don't ever get translated is because people don't see the profit in doing so. It takes so much more effort and time to translate a VN that has additional gameplay components compared to a VN that is just pure text, and if companies see that even older VN can sell they'll be much more open to going back and translating games that still aren't available unofficially.

Support the scene.

Vechernyaya

Sep 12, 2018
actually they tried to get it released unconcerned it was the original developer that gave that a hard no
Because they tried to force an adult version after negociating an all age version with the dev/editor.
They admitted it just after the announcement, the contract was about an all aged version, but they "reassured" their fan by stating that they would try to release the 18+ version.
But they should never have signed an all age contract in the first place.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Boy thats a hefty size.
Dont remember the original version being that big.

Oh well,all the localization drama aside(which there was a lot of),we finally get to play it,wheeee (´・ω・`)
Its both games, so i think its very reasonable patch was just 100 mb, so it can not be that.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
A hentai battlemech RPG in english. Freaking awesome. There are so many games (now), I want to get started on, but I don't seem to have enough time. I'm glad for these Christmas presents our jolly Santa Hentai provides us in this jolly season.

The last battle mech hentai I played was Hundred Nights (百機夜行 ) a game from G. J. which I can also recommend, although it's entirely in Japanese. Once you get the basics down, it's pretty easy and it has a lot of women with huge tits.

Reactions: Ragnar

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
WTF

The game doesn't even start: I got a system error. It says it didn't find a d3dx9_35.dll file.

Any idea?

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
The game doesn't even start: I got a system error. It says it didn't find a d3dx9_35.dll file.

Any idea?
You're missing DirectX 9 drivers. Install this: or the ones provided with the game in "_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010" inside the game folder.

Last edited:

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
I remember wanting to play this years and years ago, because it was one of the highest rated games on vndb. It has now finally been translated. Gonne try it soon(when I have the time -- because it's supposedly a really long game).
Right now I'm busy with Venus blood frontier though.

Seems like my next few weeks (months?) are planned full already with these two games. Where am I going to find the time if something else pops up?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
You're missing DirectX 9 drivers. Install this: or the ones provided with the game in "_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010" inside the game folder.
Thanks, but...

- where (which folder) should I install the directX 2010 package I downloaded?

- I tried installing the .exe in the CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010 folder and I failed: it gave me an error.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes