superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
- where (which folder) should I install the directX 2010 package I downloaded?
Just make a new folder and extract in it. You can also right click on the file you downloaded from Microsoft and extract with 7Zip or WinRAR. Then run DXSETUP.exe.

Reactions: Trapezio

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Its both games, so i think its very reasonable patch was just 100 mb, so it can not be that.
Maybe,if the uploaded version has the ending movie patch applied aswell(as Ryahn stated,OP is a bit unclear though)it could also be a less efficient compression on them(considering their size).
Or maybe its just me misremembering.

Kozmik

Jul 9, 2017
Is this the same GIGA that made Duel Savior back in the day? If so, *drools with anticipation*...
Its just so sad and sick that I played these games even ON MY GIRLFRINDS BIRTHDAY and she is so very sexy and hot BETTER THEN these games. she does whatever I ask of her yet i do her this way I'm a JERK AND DONT DESERVR HER!!!! PLUS I LIE TO HER ABOUT IT ALL

Last edited:

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
Maybe,if the uploaded version has the ending movie patch applied aswell(as Ryahn stated,OP is a bit unclear though)it could also be a less efficient compression on them(considering their size).
The ending movie patch only replaces mpg files. The game size remains almost the same after applying it. The combined size of the original Japanese Baldr Sky Dive1 and Dive2 is more than 10GB.

Is this the same GIGA that made Duel Savior back in the day? If so, *drools with anticipation*...
Yup, same GIGA. :)

Reactions: Tiasung and Saraf

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
I have a weird request. This copy is pre-patched for content and restoration, right? For those of us who want to support the game on Steam... can someone link to all the patches we need to patch the Steam copy ourselves?

Jan 28, 2018
Hory shet. I downloaded it and hte gameplay is pretty damn solid. For real, I can see myself playing this for the gameplay proper. Like someone else said, this deserves support. Of course it's better with the 18+ patch, but it's a legit game worth a purchase.

serkanak

Feb 22, 2018
I have a weird request. This copy is pre-patched for content and restoration, right? For those of us who want to support the game on Steam... can someone link to all the patches we need to patch the Steam copy ourselves?
you can patch steam version too just download from steam and change folder
this is patch's orginal link

Reactions: Celerarity

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
The ending movie patch only replaces mpg files. The game size remains almost the same after applying it. The combined size of the original Japanese Baldr Sky Dive1 and Dive2 is more than 10GB.
Hm maybe Im remembering the compressed image sizes...well has been years ago,not like I will find out now.
Great,thats going to haunt me for the rest of the day. <_<
Still,thanks for the clarification.

[edit]seems unlikely considering it would take some serious compression wizardry to cut down 3 DVDs to such a size...grah now I really want to know

Last edited:
Reactions: superelmo

SpeedDemon-91

Sep 25, 2017
Thought someone might be interested in a walkthrough and so far, I've only found this, but it's better than nothing.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Did you finish those awful awful first games before MLA? I used walkthrough to rush through all the shit. In the end, I think that MLA was quite decent.
If anything they get worse as they go. By the time you get to the endless briefings, nationalist wanking, and plot twists so dumb they're physically painful to read you almost miss the quaint brand of awful from the generic eroge parts.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes