nick0

Jul 22, 2017
Here is a save if you want it.
I don't know why but one scene is missing in the scene gallery even though it is in the CG gallery.

Reactions: Xixi142

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
So is the Censored: Yes in description wrong or are like the lower parts still blurred out?

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
I remember this game, the painful memories of a sore pinky... I'm not sure if there was key bind or something, but this game made my pinky feel like hell playing it.

arintal

Dec 23, 2018
Actually this is good game. Played it with eng patch few years ago. H scenes could be removed and plot wouldnt change much.

Hertzer

Jun 30, 2018
baldr sky.exe disappears from the file when I want to launch it.
An error box appears but nothing is written in, after the error appear baldr sky.exe disappears.
I uninstalled and reinstall everything but nothing changes.

If you can help me solve this problem thank

Night

Nov 7, 2016
baldr sky.exe disappears from the file when I want to launch it.
An error box appears but nothing is written in, after the error appear baldr sky.exe disappears.
I uninstalled and reinstall everything but nothing changes.

If you can help me solve this problem thank
Your anti-virus or security software is almost certainly doing it. Those are the only things I can think of that would make files disappear like that.

Reactions: Tiasung

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i couldve sworn ive heard of an anime named baldr. probably only a reference with a model type in other mecha franchises or something.

Wingy windy

Sep 6, 2018
Interesting, is Baldr Sky better than Baldr Force? I hope the gameplay is better though because I had no idea what I was doing half the time during the Baldr force...hopefully the game wasn't hard.

And I hope there's no character like Gehna in this game...that damn guy was so annoying ><.
Welp, gotta finishe MLA.

Mcshmile

Mar 16, 2018
Thank you so much for the patch upload, I was looking all over. The original wasn't up for me.

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
any walgthourg for the i am rea:ly** bloked in the game

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So I'm fairly close to the end, where the 3 of them are fighting in Similicrons, (Rain's Path), and the game crashed on me shortly after destroying the tanky type bot that was attacking the ICE Gate. After that the launcher vanished from the file and when I tried to re-install. (Both to the original folder, and to a brand new folder after a delete the game failed to launch saying it was corrupted or had viruses.

I'm fairly sure no viruses since the download and file got a clean bill of health from Malware Bytes, but I'm wondering what might be wrong.

Also I saw pretty much no lewd content, the MC was just getting to potential lewds with Rain but not quite there yet. I am running on Jap Locale, so not sure what else to do here.

Currently I'm re-downloading after deleting the previous d/l.

Read through the posts, somebody said Win Defender might be the culprit, I'll see if I can't beat it into line, and will try again.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Interesting, is Baldr Sky better than Baldr Force? I hope the gameplay is better though because I had no idea what I was doing half the time during the Baldr force...hopefully the game wasn't hard.

And I hope there's no character like Gehna in this game...that damn guy was so annoying ><.
Welp, gotta finishe MLA.
they took baldr force plot and expanded it in term of everything, its pretty much the same game made for the ps3 era /next genarations,

baldr force can be beaten in 5 hours using the skip feature(took me 1 day to get everything), longer without it,

this one=50+ hours with the skip/how good you are, 100+ hours without the skip.

Anoxida

Aug 27, 2018
Windows defender with the new update quarantined the baldr.exe file automatically. If you experience the same problem you'll have to go to defenders history and allow the program and then restore it.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes