molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How many chapters in before you see any scenes? Their was so many times I thought you would see something like the shower scene with the glass door.. or Sora's panties.. chapter 9 and not a single ecchi scene yet.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
no issues so far, loving it, and so damn thankful for this site because i always find so many games i never even knew about haha

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Hi Guys , can someone share with us the "1.01 patch"

The patch in the dev link was taken down , due to a copyright strike. :(

Thanks in advance

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
You'll probably missing a codec.
EDIT: I believe it requires MPEG-2 to play. Give this a try . Failing that you could try a pack is popualr. I'm also using the "Censored Credits Fix" provided with the download links and it plays fine for. me
Odd since I played the video outside the game to watch the opening again (played the jp ver) and dl'ed the extension MPEG-2 it required. I'll try k-lite and hope it works.

ds343425

Aug 20, 2018
Odd since I played the video outside the game to watch the opening again (played the jp ver) and dl'ed the extension MPEG-2 it required. I'll try k-lite and hope it works.
Are you using the From the downloads, It contains new video files for all the videos so this could be the reason its working for me as I am using it.

Bleublanc

May 9, 2017
so just have cleared rain route, and was confused if this was the whole baldr sky which is (baldr sky1+2) or just baldr 1? anyone know?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Bleublanc

May 9, 2017
so by latest routes u mean like its already included in the 12 chapters or we're gonna see another whole new ones ?

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
so by latest routes u mean like its already included in the 12 chapters or we're gonna see another whole new ones ?
Rain, Nanoha and Chinatsu's routes are Dive 1 and Aki, Makoto, Sora and the True end are Dive 2. It's not really 2 separate games but more like 2 parts of one game with Dive2 being more routes that play alongside Dive1 instead of after it like a sequel. There is an enforced playing order for them so you are still going to be clearing Dive1 before you can play Dive2's content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bleublanc

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Does anyone know what the plug-in "Criminal record" actually does before I go wasting force on it?

Just curious for the sake of science.

As a side note does anyone know a decent way to grind force in this game aside from speed-running routes repeatedly?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes