HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Yeah, my anti-virus believed that Baldr exe was a virus and closed out my game and then deleted it.

thiago123

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone knows how to open the all the secret files? Tried searching around and didn't find anything... a 100% save file helps too

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Dammit would love to play this but my laptop is a potato, can't play any game that requires active gameplay, limited to turn based at best to not fry and even then it's hit and miss......ah well.

FlagRance

Jun 11, 2017
Anyone know where I can find Walkthrough ?
Here's a short walkthrough (beware the spoilers)

My biggest issue was how to configurate my equipment. I found this :

AAAABBBBCCCC and you have some amazing combos ^^

3 of them come from survival mode
Yay, I lost at level 47 and got the three. No regrets.

Reactions: Swagylord1337

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The only damn equipment I end up using.. scatter bomb.. not the 2K one either I don't care for that one.. the base one.. machine gun, and Gatling gun.. all the others just too much of a pain to use.. and of course the Ex.

Btw how many damn clears is there? I am on Clear 2 now.. Damn Clear 1 was a damn pain because after the specific chapter it would never skip even scenes already seen.

FlagRance

Jun 11, 2017
Btw how many damn clears is there? I am on Clear 2 now.. Damn Clear 1 was a damn pain because after the specific chapter it would never skip even scenes already seen.
There are 6 chapters and some True end I think. That's the greatest issue of the game. It does not skip the text already read in new chapter. And now I did clear it for the 4th times and I have to re-read all the reminiscence before the 5th -_-

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
Anyone know how to get the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: And of course shortly after posting this I get it right. I did four full laps of the room after the second message before ending the combat, and got it then.

Last edited:

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
What skill have you guys been using to deal with the damn flying enemies? I have almost none that hit them reliably and unless I'm just missing it there is no jump button to get me up to their level.

Jul 23, 2018
What skill have you guys been using to deal with the damn flying enemies? I have almost none that hit them reliably and unless I'm just missing it there is no jump button to get me up to their level.
I keep the Lance equipped specifically to deal with them. Looking from the side is confusing to me, since I tend to look at the shadows, so I line up from behind (above them on the mini-map, if you have that plug-in) and have more success that way.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I use machine gun and once it's almost full red I than switch to Gatlin Gun. The first skill Scatter Shot is really awesome for damaging more then one.. Forget wasting money on the upgrade version to me that one sucks. Stick with the base Blue Scatter Shot..

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone know what route and chapter the seen unlocked by "Kuu's frustration" is in?

never mind I found it. Figured out a neat trick to. Once you clear the game with all good routes and get scenario jump you can just jump to and rewatch the endings you got and it counts as clearing the route twice and gives you the plug-in to show where the missed scenes in that route are. If you do it for every route you also get unlocks that tell you the conditions for unlocking the missing scenes.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game was a big DISSAPOINTMENT! Seriously a broken skip read messages.. It does not work you end up reading everything a second time.. No way could I do this a third time.. I got so tired of reading the entire story again that I quit on second play through halfway through it. What an awful game design to have a broken skip read messages in a VN.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Can someone be a bro and upload a save that has the scenario jumper?
Not sure which exact ones you need for the plug-ins but that's my whole save folder so it should work. If you load the clear game file it should unlock. It's got scenario jump as well as the plug-ins for missed scenes and unlock requirements for all routes. It's also got all CGs and all but one (dunno why since the CGs for it are there) H scene unlocked

Last edited:

TheVoid17

Mar 25, 2019
So I used Malwarebytes while the thing was running and it had generic malware warning on the exe, for the file, the process, and module.

Pretty scary, I don't think malwarebytes often gives false flags.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes