Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Btw how many damn clears is there? I am on Clear 2 now.. Damn Clear 1 was a damn pain because after the specific chapter it would never skip even scenes already seen.
There are 6 chapters and some True end I think. That's the greatest issue of the game. It does not skip the text already read in new chapter. And now I did clear it for the 4th times and I have to re-read all the reminiscence before the 5th -_-
This game was a big DISSAPOINTMENT! Seriously a broken skip read messages.. It does not work you end up reading everything a second time.. No way could I do this a third time.. I got so tired of reading the entire story again that I quit on second play through halfway through it. What an awful game design to have a broken skip read messages in a VN.

May God help you because you really need it.

CTRL key = skip

Config menu -----> skip all text

Et voilà! :rolleyes:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
No skip previously read text. You don't want to skip new text on a second play through. So the skip is a broken feature in Baldr Sky. On second clear it skips nothing!

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, now I wonder if that "Skip Read Text" not working in subsequent playthroughs was maybe introduced with the patch, or was it the same in the original version too?
Because if that's the case, it IS a huge oversight and I can see how it could quite detract from the experience in a game designed to be played through multiple times...
Anyone who have played it in Japanese perchance maybe wanna chime in?

Have you tried the other default buttons for Skip (C, Mousewheel Button), or perhaps changing them?
Also, have you tried with the 'Automatically skip already-read text' option?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hmm, now I wonder if that "Skip Read Text" not working in subsequent playthroughs was maybe introduced with the patch, or was it the same in the original version too?
Because if that's the case, it IS a huge oversight and I can see how it could quite detract from the experience in a game designed to be played through multiple times...
Anyone who have played it in Japanese perchance maybe wanna chime in?

Have you tried the other default buttons for Skip (C, Mousewheel Button), or perhaps changing them?
Also, have you tried with the 'Automatically skip already-read text' option?
What do you mean by that? that's the default setting.

The point is: when you play from the start - after you loaded your save - you can skip the already-read text until you reach a "fork". When you leave old routes and enter a new route you will have to read everything unless you change the setting in the config menu. Replay an old route and you will skip everything.

Reactions: Tiasung

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
No skip previously read text. You don't want to skip new text on a second play through. So the skip is a broken feature in Baldr Sky. On second clear it skips nothing!
I guess you didn't understand that you have to save when you complete a girl's route, then load your save and play from the start. That's how the game works.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yep it is what I did.. I loaded the clear data an d skip read text.. it worked until around chapter 5.. then nothing skipped anymore.. yet 90% of the text I already read. That is a broken skip.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
The skip read text option is working as intended. Many of the early scenes from different routes often have very similar lines, where the same general stuff takes place with subtle differences. I wish the option skipped all text other than the subtle difference(s), but it only skips text for entire scenes that are the same. Scenes that are the exact same between all routes are few (and they are correctly skipped). The new story choices that pop up represent the protagonist recalling more of the past earlier and earlier, which results in minor or major changes to most scenes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix and Trapezio

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The skip read text option is working as intended. Many of the early scenes from different routes often have very similar lines, where the same general stuff takes place with subtle differences. I wish the option skipped all text other than the subtle difference(s), but it only skips text for entire scenes that are the same. Scenes that are the exact same between all routes are few (and they are correctly skipped). The new story choices that pop up represent the protagonist recalling more of the past earlier and earlier, which results in minor or major changes to most scenes.
Yep! the final route will make you understand why.

p.s.: the sex scenes are really... well, unsexy (n)

KingBacon

Aug 8, 2019
This game was a big DISSAPOINTMENT! Seriously a broken skip read messages.. It does not work you end up reading everything a second time.. No way could I do this a third time.. I got so tired of reading the entire story again that I quit on second play through halfway through it. What an awful game design to have a broken skip read messages in a VN.
bruh, because of Kou slowly getting his memories back over the course of the routes, there are little dialogue changes that mean alot. even tho it looks similar to the stuff you read in previous routes, its not. The skip button works, and if it happens you dont like reading important plot points, you can turn on skip all text in the menu :)

Mada

Jul 13, 2017
Anybody have links to ost or how I can extract them from the game? Game is great and the music is something else

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks ever so much superelmo for the game, torrent and updated crack!
Updated the OP with new links, new crack pre-installed.

Cheers

Reactions: superelmo

reeeex99

Mar 23, 2018
The old crack gave me a malware/trojan warning, did someone check the new version out already and can confirm that it's safe?

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The old crack gave me a malware/trojan warning, did someone check the new version out already and can confirm that it's safe?
Yes - I uploaded this version myself and played it for over an hour - without issue.
You can scan the new crack if you want - its in the Torrent Info Section.
Also those instructions will work if you still have the old version posted previously.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
same issue here, I don't really want to dowload an infected version ^^
This is the new V-scan warning removed version - with a new crack!
I added the crack in the Torrent Info Section - so it is easy to scan for everyone - without downloading the whole game.

Last edited:
Reactions: GuiD63

Murazio

Apr 30, 2018
Is there a specific reason why the torrent version isn't pre-updated with the new crack?

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes