Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
You're probably not near the late game yet I feel? But near the late game, especially if you're playing on Hard or Very Hard, it's very important to have aerial combos that knock the enemy to the air. The idea is that you do as much damage as you can in the air to one enemy before dropping down, rinse and repeat. I have a "newbie" ground combo that I use when I just started because everything is locked, but starting Aki's route it becomes extremely difficult to deal with crowds without taking to the air. Also key to saving health in challenge mode.

I tried a combo with Kadakura Special before, but didn't really like it. I'd rather use Stun Baton because there's less chance of screwing up.
Part B which can be initiated by itself or after executing Part A of my combo is all about air combos. I even wrote: " I don't have an exact time of everything, but once you are in the air. The other enemies can't hit you and in under a second the rest of the moves, should have been executed."

So I think, we are on the same wavelength of this subject :)

The first level of "Special K" is awful. The move is much faster and the aoe stun much wider when it reaches lvl 3.

Reactions: Memorin

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Maybe just being stupid....but how do I start this game? Any Application I click on in the file does nothing, literally don't get any kind of response.....at best clicking on SmartSteamUploader creates some kind of .dmp file in the folder, but nothing actually happens to open the game......

Reactions: Dajing

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
so you need to beat a battle in hard mode or higher to unlock to unlock scenes and that scene is beat tranquiliZer alone.

using my old machine gun, rifle, gatling combo... i beat that one hit machine after more than 25 tries because i didnt level my weapons...

dont be me

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
so you need to beat a battle in hard mode or higher to unlock to unlock scenes and that scene is beat tranquiliZer alone.

using my old machine gun, rifle, gatling combo... i beat that one hit machine after more than 25 tries because i didnt level my weapons...

dont be me
You should've seen that coming 2 hours into Aki's route.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
You should've seen that coming 2 hours into Aki's route.
yeah but that comes with an ally. that means that the boss can target one of the two. so i use any weapon i want to level and play normally without using ranged weapon.

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
Always amusing when you see the Rape and Romance tags right next to each other. :LOL:
What you've never played any Rance games? :sneaky:

yeah but that comes with an ally. that means that the boss can target one of the two. so i use any weapon i want to level and play normally without using ranged weapon.
I just dropped the difficulty for that fight. Its kind of a BS fight anyway, with all of its area attack spamming.

Toshi09

May 1, 2018
this already looks good for me but i gotta know-
is there a sex scene with that dark skinned girl in the first screenshot?

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
I can't believe how fun AF the mecha gameplay and customization is, almost made me forget about the anime tiddayz...... almost.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
I've looked all over, and I have no idea why, but playing the ending credits movie (either the native ones or after replacing them with the posted alternates) causes my computer to blackscreen and my GPU to crash. This happens even in windowed mode, and I've never seen anything like it. I can play the files just fine using VLC; it's only the game that causes it...

Has anyone ever heard of anything like this or of what could fix it?

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
A hentai battlemech RPG in english. Freaking awesome. There are so many games (now), I want to get started on, but I don't seem to have enough time. I'm glad for these Christmas presents our jolly Santa Hentai provides us in this jolly season.

The last battle mech hentai I played was Hundred Nights (百機夜行 ) a game from G. J. which I can also recommend, although it's entirely in Japanese. Once you get the basics down, it's pretty easy and it has a lot of women with huge tits.
If you are a fan of battle mech hentai game, I will also recommend (武想少女隊) from Alicesoft.

Reactions: Hajtand

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
I can't believe how fun AF the mecha gameplay and customization is, almost made me forget about the anime tiddayz...... almost.
Really? I've looked up a couple of gameplay vids and it reminds me of one of those old beat 'em up games, I'm sure the story's good though but I think I'll pass.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Really? I've looked up a couple of gameplay vids and it reminds me of one of those old beat 'em up games, I'm sure the story's good though but I think I'll pass.
Yeah, in a way. The mechanics are just more complex and fun as previously stated by Mmoney7187. As you venture deeper into the later routes the combat also becomes more complex. I'm only on hard mode, but the Makoto route with the 4 Eisen Wolfs at once (with further reinforcement), was quite the challenge for my melee build. Ultimately it's up to you what you want to play, but it's not an understatement to say, that the combat is really customizable. How many other games allows you follow up a chainsaw attack with a nuclear missile? What about a flying Bruce Lee kick where your character/mech (sometimes) goes "wachaa!" into a satellite laser that bombards the field? The crazy moves is one thing, the other is in how many ways you can make them work together to form new combos. You can be linear and go AAAA BBBB CCCC, or you can go ABABABACCCC or CAAABBBCCAC. The different moves are also linked to various movements. Enabling you mobility in how you start these combos. Some of the moves are awful, some of them requires others to shine and others are good in and on themselves. Mixing and matching them to fight in different situations. You even have dozens of templates to save the various combos.

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
It's more akin to a fighting game combined with the mobility of a bullet hell game. The game has difficulty levels for someone not interested in the gameplay, as despite the gameplay element the story is 90% of the draw of this game.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
It's more akin to a fighting game combined with the mobility of a bullet hell game. The game has difficulty levels for someone not interested in the gameplay, as despite the gameplay element the story is 90% of the draw of this game.
For me the story is only a fraction of the draw of the game. We all like different things. Should it have been solely a VN without any of the combat. I wouldn't, have liked the game 90% as much, as I like the current game. I probably, wouldn't even have bothered playing this game. VN's also have their own downsides, one of the being large amounts of padding/filler ensuring unnecessary boredom. Stating you find the story to be good, should be enough (I too find the story itself to be good). No need to pull those baseless numbers.

Danny32167

Jan 9, 2018
Ryahn
Please help Every time i try to extract the game i keep getting errors. i have downloaded from mega. and a second time from . both of them give me data redundancy check error. im useing 7 zip

Last edited:

Danny32167

Jan 9, 2018
Ryahn
Please help Every time i try to extract the game i keep getting errors. i have downloaded from mega. and a second time from . both of them give me data redundancy check error. im useing 7 zip
Between the 2 zip files i was able to extract each file separately. game is working. So far very fun :)

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes