RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes
Aug 8, 2019
Hey there everyone ! Happy new year !!!
Let's answer all your question and comments !!! :D

I'll try to make a rahter complete save file when I have the time ;)

If I'm not mistaken, 15. ANd 5 more that you can buy from the gnome.

The groping scenes with the goblins and bandits are actually made for the fights, they can happen if you have 3 allegiance with a faction (check the the answer just under on how to get to it).

Currently, it's a bit specific to get to 3 (ot -3) allegiance with a faction. If you complete a quest for a side, you get +2 for them (and -1 for their rivals). And if you attack the leader when you first met them, and win, you'll get -2 with that faction, and +1 with the rivals. So for example, if you want 3 allegiance with the goblins, you need to complete their quest, and attack Skadis when you met her at first.
I'll add more ways to change the allegiance in 0.10. It's a cool mechanic, but it requires a lot of work around it, and I do'nt want to have even slower updates ^^

He's pretty though if you decide to go for a fight. I'd recommand being level 6 or more, and have a few potions. But you can also defeat him using transformations (double dick on him, bimbofication on Illonia). You'll get an scene with him and Illonia. In that case, the fight can be basically done at any level. But if you don't want that to happen, you're in for athough fight.

0.10 will be an extension of this update. I'll add the defeat scene for the goblin and male bandit for Illonia's new body, as well as scenes with the new characters, and with Ursula. As well as a few other things probably, like short quest to influence allegiance, and fast travel (nothign suer though, we'll see how long it takes ^^).

Hmmm, weird, whay can't you go in ? WHat's the problem ? As for apples, you can get a few by looting the bandit camp, and there's also a merchant who sell some there ;)

Thanks !!! :D
Later on, I want to have more transformations options, and more scenes. But all that takes time, and I want to focus on other things too. it's hard to balance everything ^^
And yeah, futa spells is defintively something I'll add ;)
It's all a matter on what I will focus on first ^^'

Yeah, I know, most of the time, it's on the south. But I felt it wouldn't fit her, and I wanted to make it on the side. I spent quite some time trying to find a design that would be obvious enough to tell that the entrance was here. It's not easy ^^' If too many people get lost there, I'll change it.

As answered, you can't really join a faction, but you can help them and raise your allegiance with them. ABout the castle, it's foreshadowing. There'll be a story arc there, but it's not for the moment.

Exactly ! Thanks for clarifying it ! :D

CHeck a bit higher in my answer on how to get to 3 allegiance (basically, finish their quest, and atatck the rival's leader). You won't change a faction allegiance by killing NPC (or raising it by fucking them). WHile it seems like a good idea on paper, it quickly turn into a dumb grind. SO I'd rather avoid that, and offer choices and opportuinities to change it.

Hard to tell. I currently have no plans to transform her further, but you never know what can happen.
The main reason with her transformation is because her model was old, and I made it when I just started making 3D. There was a few clunky things (her hair was a pain to work with), and I thought I could make her much sexier now. So I did a new model, to see, and loved it. And instead of scrapping everything and starting with the new model (which would be quite a ton of lost work), I decided to make her transform, which perfectly fitted the spirit of the game.
But there's still some scenes I haven't updated with her new model, it's a lot of work. And I don't want to just focus one update on it, else it would feel like a lack of new content. So yeah, maybe she'll have more transformations, but no for now.
Other characters might transform though, it'll be easier, since they have much less content to redo ! :D

You can't for the moment. I should have written it somewhere.

Yeah, it'll be in the next update, where you'll have the options to let Illonia get fucked to have those. And where you'll have the reward scene with Ursula for bringing both papers.
Be careful using Save Editor, make backups (at least for things like that, no need for money or stats). Cause if you used it to get both papers and give them to Ursula, you might not be able to get her scene when I'll add it in 0.10. (I don't know how I'll exactly implement it yet). But you could be locked out of some content using it ;)

Well, I hope this answer your questions !!! :D
I'm always around to answer if you have more !
Stay horny !
Alrighty! Thanks for responding to my comment! ^^ I look forward to the next update. ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Screwthename

Tony6980085

Mar 8, 2023
Hey i got a possible idea if anyone didn't already give it, You should consider putting an NTR Option about the reputation of lothar(when player playing with him) like if you playing with lothar and get -10 reputation of illonia for example she will stop liking lothar and start fucking other creatures/guys, And the player can simple see those sex scenes exploring the map i think it would work well, so then you can expand this a the NTR Route and the Standard route maybe?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Damn, just based on the screenshots I'd love to give this a shot but I've never found an RPGM game that wasn't terrible.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Hey i got a possible idea if anyone didn't already give it, You should consider putting an NTR Option about the reputation of lothar(when player playing with him) like if you playing with lothar and get -10 reputation of illonia for example she will stop liking lothar and start fucking other creatures/guys, And the player can simple see those sex scenes exploring the map i think it would work well, so then you can expand this a the NTR Route and the Standard route maybe?
Yup, that's kidan the plan already, although you can't have it happen for now. But later on, if you reach low fodelity, NTR events will start to appear.

Damn, just based on the screenshots I'd love to give this a shot but I've never found an RPGM game that wasn't terrible.
Well, up to you, of course, but i'd recommend giving it a try. I know RPGm have a bad reputation, mainly because they're a grindy hell, or just a walking simulator. I've really tried to avoid both of those, and made the combat much moer enjoyable and filled with lewd scenes.

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
Sí, ese ya es el plan, aunque no puedes permitir que suceda por ahora. Pero más adelante, si alcanzas un nivel bajo de fidelidad, comenzarán a aparecer eventos NTR.

Bueno, depende de ti, por supuesto, pero te recomiendo que lo pruebes. Sé que los RPGm tienen mala reputación, principalmente porque son un infierno, o simplemente un simulador de caminata. Realmente traté de evitar ambos e hice que el combate fuera mucho más divertido y estuviera lleno de escenas lascivas.
[/CITA]
no puedo eI can't wait to see the ntr!! Especially the futanari

Aug 8, 2019
Yup, that's kidan the plan already, although you can't have it happen for now. But later on, if you reach low fodelity, NTR events will start to appear.

Well, up to you, of course, but i'd recommend giving it a try. I know RPGm have a bad reputation, mainly because they're a grindy hell, or just a walking simulator. I've really tried to avoid both of those, and made the combat much moer enjoyable and filled with lewd scenes.
I'd say you've definitely done a good job on keeping it enjoyable. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Screwthename

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
in the art book for mobile you can't see the full size of the pictures could you fix this in the next verison
I have no idea how I can fix that, sadly.I do'nt know how the book plugin work, and I barely understand how to make an android version ^^'

and how do i get the h scene for Eris
There's three combat scene with her for the moment :
1/Bigger boobs on her + bigger dick on you
2/Bimbofication on her + Bigger boobs on Illonia + Bigger dick on you
3/Double dick on you (you need to progress a bit to unlock it) + bimbofication on her

Hello-7191

Sep 24, 2023
This might sound dumb, but where exactly is the Goblin camp? I found the bandit one easily enough but I have no idea where the goblin one is.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
This might sound dumb, but where exactly is the Goblin camp? I found the bandit one easily enough but I have no idea where the goblin one is.
Go back to the map before the bandit camp, and on it go northwest. There's an entrace to a new map, where the goblin camp is ;)

Tony6980085

Mar 8, 2023
I've seen tits you wouldn't believe. Tremendous mammaries rising beyond the horizon of the earth. I watched ginormous badonkadonkers swallow up a whole planet and become visible from light-years away in space. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in an ocean of milk. Time to grow.
Is it just me or this was a refference from the ''CORRUPTION QUEEN KINGDOM'' endgame? (i found the link this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/contamination-corrupting-queens-body-and-soul-final-gff.61239/ )

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Wow its a very interesting game.
Can anyone help me to complete the copper eye quest because i am not able to collect info from the bandits
Thanks, I hope you liked it !!! :D
To gett the info froma group, you need to get three allegiance point from them (or let them fuck Illonia, but that's for the next version). Currently, you can't get it from both sides, since their allegiance is tied up. The Coppereye quest can't be fully completed at the moment. I'll do the rest in 0.10 !

Reactions: Luckyman swizZ

Luckyman swizZ

Jan 21, 2024
Thanks, I hope you liked it !!! :D
To gett the info froma group, you need to get three allegiance point from them (or let them fuck Illonia, but that's for the next version). Currently, you can't get it from both sides, since their allegiance is tied up. The Coppereye quest can't be fully completed at the moment. I'll do the rest in 0.10 !
Thank you....
I appreciate your good work and yes I am waiting for the new update.
I have been stuck in this mission for a long time and i thought it was my fault...!

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Thank you....
I appreciate your good work and yes I am waiting for the new update.
I have been stuck in this mission for a long time and i thought it was my fault...!
Ahah, thanks !
Yeah, I did make it really clear you couldn't finish it for now ^^'
And if you have other questions, don't hesitate, I'm often around, and always happy to help ! :D

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
What are the upcoming scenes for the next update?
There should be quite a few :
-One with the Doggob & Gobdog duo
-One with Skadis and Bambi
-One with Ursula
-A new version of the three tent scenes with Illonia's new body
-A rework of the threesome scene with Eris, with Illonia's new body
-New defeat scenes against the goblin and male bandit, with Illonia's new body.

So yeah, it's adding the scenes that will complete the content of 0.09, and finishing to add all the missing scenes with Illonia's new form ;)

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
There should be quite a few :
-One with the Doggob & Gobdog duo
-One with Skadis and Bambi
-One with Ursula
-A new version of the three tent scenes with Illonia's new body
-A rework of the threesome scene with Eris, with Illonia's new body
-New defeat scenes against the goblin and male bandit, with Illonia's new body.

So yeah, it's adding the scenes that will complete the content of 0.09, and finishing to add all the missing scenes with Illonia's new form ;)
For the one with skadis and bambi will there be options?. Like one where illonia joins a threesome with them or one where you take Bambi and Skadis takes Illonia? Or will it just be one option?

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
For the one with skadis and bambi will there be options?. Like one where illonia joins a threesome with them or one where you take Bambi and Skadis takes Illonia? Or will it just be one option?
For now, just one option (what the scene will be is decided on my Subscribestar/Patreon), later there will be more scenes with them.

Reactions: Onbunga
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes