RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Can you imagine guys having balls as big as those breasts? They be cutting them off, how would they walk? Good luck finding pants that will fit. Same case for the women. Hope the game goes well but I can not get past those sorry to say.

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
As a fan of stupid proportions, this is a pretty fun idea for a game. First release is alright but kinda short. I do have a couple of notes though.

The font is really difficult to read, Id consider changing it to something thats easier on the eyes.
Starting location is confusing and you cant seem to go back there after leaving.
I think you should consider a different title. The current one is odd and doesnt really sound great. Even something boring like "Sexmorphia" or "Tales of the Sexomancer" would be better in my opinion.

That being said im very happy that this game exists and I look forward to further updates. Game reminds me a lot of Terminal Desires, which I love.

Last edited:
Reactions: cauldron

hanif222

Jul 4, 2020
is good game Thank you for your good game. I am waiting for the next update of this good game. Please do not stop like other good games. Please continue to work hard

Reactions: Screwthename

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
As a fan of stupid proportions, this is a pretty fun idea for a game. First release is alright but kinda short. I do have a couple of notes though.

The font is really difficult to read, Id consider changing it to something thats easier on the eyes.
Starting location is confusing and you cant seem to go back there after leaving.
I think you should consider a different title. The current one is odd and doesnt really sound great. Even something boring like "Sexmorphia" or "Tales of the Sexomancer" would be better in my opinion.

That being said im very happy that this game exists and I look forward to further updates. Game reminds me a lot of Terminal Desires, which I love.
Stupid proportions ftw babyyyyyy, need some extra cushion.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man...for the first release, is damn good one, i really like the options great job screwthename, i only hope that Illonia change her mind about the mc.

let make futa optional but love the game right now im bline to where to fine a pickaxe and save the elf mother XD pls help
If you read some last pages, the dev already spoken about that, about the mom is the end of the update, for the pickaxe is in the tower (where you can fight Eris)

Reactions: Screwthename

noovyo

Jan 31, 2018
Man...for the first release, is damn good one, i really like the options great job screwthename, i only hope that Illonia change her mind about the mc.

If you read some last pages, the dev already spoken about that, about the mom is the end of the update, for the pickaxe is in the tower (where you can fight Eris)
wait which tower the tower that is at the master house
P.S i found it XD thank for the help XD

Last edited:

Tharifas

Sep 16, 2018
That changelog description is bloody golden. "It's a real game now!" Instantly had Pinocchio flashbacks.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Heya ! I hope you liked the release even if I completly fucked it up !!! God this is embarassing... I did some fixing just before it and forgot to change the starting position... That's why the start might look really weird... I'm uploading the fixed version now, it should be here in a hour or two...

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Here Comes the Messer [v0.01] [Screwthename] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 960.71 MB
Compressed PC Size: 186.9 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes