SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Okay, here is a savefile for you.

MC has your chosen name and the NTR settings are the same you did choose!
All you have to do is to load it, play on, and go to the Fox (After you payed the bitches!)
I used this save and played the whole chapter without any troubles.
Remember to read the dialoges and follow the hints!

PLUS:
Save early and often because soon there will be some options you might want to test ;)
thx a lot

Reactions: BangCityGuy

moborius

Sep 25, 2017
Is it me? When the game changes background music, the game almost crash. It stops for 15 sec second or so.
After the 'almost crash moment'' the gui text background is not loaded correctly.

example1.png

TIP: I fixed it by using 7zip to extract and not a new version op winrar. Could be a solution for more problems.

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Is it me? When the game changes background music, the game almost crash. It stops for 15 sec second or so.
After the 'almost crash moment'' the gui text background is not loaded correctly.

View attachment 1857177

TIP: I fixed it by using 7zip to extract and not a new version op winrar. Could be a solution for more problems.

Strange... is it the same location/same sound?
You are using a mac, am i right?

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
Just try this: (Skip time is okay to use)
Important! Visitig Diane should be disabled at this point (the scene when diane sees the cum on the kitchen table).
There is no guarantee all works then!

At tuesday evening visit Linda. Punishments will be enabled.

Next Monday while paying Linda the bitchriot starts.

Now focus on visiting the bitches.

Tuesday evening Linda.

Thursday evening webcamroom

sunday evening webcamroom

Monday evening pay Linda

Monday late evening -> Go to dayne

wednesday dinner with val -> automatic gang hideout event

Friday evening optional event with dayne and Linda

monday evening -> Gang living room is renovated
Hey! What do you mean by this, exactly what do I do for this task? “Important! Visitig Diane should be disabled at this point (the scene when diane sees the cum on the kitchen table)”.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
hi need need help please

day 33 says i need to go into vals office to searce for hints but there is no office room button for me to press so i am confused how do progress further?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hey! What do you mean by this, exactly what do I do for this task? “Important! Visitig Diane should be disabled at this point (the scene when diane sees the cum on the kitchen table)”.
Dont care about this. Soon i am done with some saves and a fix.

Reactions: J'dore_59

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
hi need need help please

day 33 says i need to go into vals office to searce for hints but there is no office room button for me to press so i am confused how do progress further?
The office is a room in the upper flor.
It should be visible from day 9
Are you using version 012c?
Just don't ignore the dialoges and the hints given in the todo list. That way you cant fail.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
The office is a room in the upper flor.
It should be visible from day 9
Are you using version 012c?
Just don't ignore the dialoges and the hints given in the todo list. That way you cant fail.
yes i am using version 12c this is my very 1st playthrough and so far it has not mentioned her office untill day 32 the nite he got his handjob from val and him saying he needs to know more about her.

on day 33 i have this, now i am stuck

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
there is no office on the map on day 33 or any other day so far that i have been playing on my 1st time playing the game
Again: The office is a room in the upper flor
After a talk with Valerie around day 9 the buttons for the rented rooms and the office shows up.

2022-06-07_22h48_23.png

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
no house office button
It looks like you missed to spend time with Valerie.
Please read the dialogues and follow the given hints in the todo-list.
Best would be start a fresh game. You missed some scenes by now and you are within the first 5% of the game.
Also have an eye on the exclamation marks at the buttons.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
ok now i am really confused becos none of these buttong has appeared on my playthrough at all lmfao im so confused

sorry im autistic and this is hurting my brain lol
Well, i will have a look at this early part of the game. Maybe i can prevent other players to miss it, even if i am shure i already did this.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
It looks like you missed to spend time with Valerie.
Please read the dialogues and follow the given hints in the todo-list.
Best would be start a fresh game. You missed some scenes by now and you are within the first 5% of the game.
Also have an eye on the exclamation marks at the buttons.

LOL ive being doing that becos i am interested in val becos of the femdom which im interesting in her so fuck knows how ive missed scenes with her when all i have ive been doing is spend time with her LOL

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes