asdf_man

Dec 21, 2018
I seem to have a bug with Valaries bed room. When ever i enter (any daytime) some sort of Valentines day event triggers, and the day ends. I am hard stuck on progress with Valerie content in that save file. I assume the issues are related
maybe the save file can help to fix the issue in the future :D

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I seem to have a bug with Valaries bed room. When ever i enter (any daytime) some sort of Valentines day event triggers, and the day ends. I am hard stuck on progress with Valerie content in that save file. I assume the issues are related
Okay, thank you. I will look at it.
Did you see Valeries Day complete before?

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Can somebody help me? I got two events skipped at the same time. the one about the date with vivian and visiting kate, the one about the date was executed, but now I can't visit kate...

1654674078482.png
1654674103022.png

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Okay, thank you. I will look at it.
Did you see Valeries Day complete before?
Okay, you missed some scenes in the ganghideout showing the lessons MC is giving to the bitches and this also ha a minor but interefering effect.

Check this post

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Can somebody help me? I got two events skipped at the same time. the one about the date with vivian and visiting kate, the one about the date was executed, but now I can't visit kate...
just visit kate later, this are 2 independend side plots.
If it doesnt work for you, send me your savefile.

btw: be sure to use the latest version/fix

Reactions: jxd

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
just visit kate later, this are 2 independend side plots.
If it doesnt work for you, send me your savefile.

btw: be sure to use the latest version/fix
what time do I visit? because I try almost every hour and I can't see it.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
val day also triggers after club if mc goes to v's bedroom. did that long ago and reported it after prev. version.
Um. This should really only happen if you haven't started the BDSM plot yet. Because once the scene of sorting clothes is done, it is no longer possible to see the scene in question from Valerie's day in the bedroom.
And since the clothes sorting scene happens right after Valerie's day, that shouldn't be a problem anymore.
But thanks for the hint.

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
I started playing all over again and I unlocked the domination part with Valerie. But now in the to-do list section I can see Valerie is into femdom games and she will demand your worship in so n do days. Now below that I also see the BDSM option at Zoey’s club but I’m not getting the option where I ask Valerie if she wants to visit the club. It’s always about the domination event with her. Please help dev

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Thanks for this game.
It is a little different story wise, the sandbox part is pretty decent too, both slow burn and quick scenes (the landlady/mom is slow burn, bitches are fast access :D).
The faces/emotions are varied in the avatars while speaking (a ton of games have just a single face/pose which makes those bad games).

It can only get better with more varied angles/close-up-shots during sex scenes though. (my only real complaint with the game so far)[just cycling through a few images isn't enough really]
If good animations where added, the game would be one of the best in my opinion.

I feel I'm pretty far into the game, will we ever be able to upgrade the stank ass hideout?
[I know the MC probably don't want this, as his "revenge" is his motivation]

Reactions: jxd and BangCityGuy

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Thanks for this game.
It is a little different story wise, the sandbox part is pretty decent too, both slow burn and quick scenes (the landlady/mom is slow burn, bitches are fast access :D).
The faces/emotions are varied in the avatars while speaking (a ton of games have just a single face/pose which makes those bad games).

It can only get better with more varied angles/close-up-shots during sex scenes though. (my only real complaint with the game so far)[just cycling through a few images isn't enough really]
If good animations where added, the game would be one of the best in my opinion.

I feel I'm pretty far into the game, will we ever be able to upgrade the stank ass hideout?
[I know the MC probably don't want this, as his "revenge" is his motivation]
I'm glad you like my game.
The gang hideout is slowly being renovated.
So far only the living room of the gang can be changed (in chapter 5).
Later on maybe Linda's room will be added.

From chapter 5 on there will be microanimations with different angles.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I started playing all over again and I unlocked the domination part with Valerie. But now in the to-do list section I can see Valerie is into femdom games and she will demand your worship in so n do days. Now below that I also see the BDSM option at Zoey’s club but I’m not getting the option where I ask Valerie if she wants to visit the club. It’s always about the domination event with her. Please help dev
To go with Valerie in the club you can talk to her at dinner.
The more permissive your sharing options are, the more often you can go to the club during the week. Maximum is Thursday and Saturday and Sunday.
You can ask her if she wants to go to the club and then you can decide if you want to go to the BDSM room (only maledom and switcher!) Femdon take place at the moment exclusively at home.

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
To go with Valerie in the club you can talk to her at dinner.
The more permissive your sharing options are, the more often you can go to the club during the week. Maximum is Thursday and Saturday and Sunday.
You can ask her if she wants to go to the club and then you can decide if you want to go to the BDSM room (only maledom and switcher!) Femdon take place at the moment exclusively at home.
I’m not getting the option to visit Zoey’s club. It’s always showing the option for domination or say nothing

skyrim1992

Nov 26, 2018
Fix 012c.001:
- Some typos
- switched off sex scenes with candy in the trailer park before chapter 4 because it intreferes
- more hints in the to-do list to proceed in the gang hideout from chapter 4! This will help for better progress, plus raise the income!
- Something else ... i did forget. :ROFLMAO:
what file do put these in

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Here you go Dev. Thanks for your help
Maybe that is cause by be help i gave you before i am affraid.

Okay: fastest help for now

change the fetish settings:
Info:
fetish3 = 4 no limits MFM +FMF enabled
fetish3 = 3 FMF
fetish3 = 2 No sharing!

open console:
type: fetish3 = 4 if you want that

play on, now you will have access to the club again

I will fix this in the script ofc but you dont need to wait for the fix

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
Maybe that is cause by be help i gave you before i am affraid.

Okay: fastest help for now

change the fetish settings:
Info:
fetish3 = 4 no limits MFM +FMF enabled
fetish3 = 3 FMF
fetish3 = 2 No sharing!

open console:
type: fetish3 = 4 if you want that

play on, now you will have access to the club again

I will fix this in the script ofc but you dont need to wait for the fix
I’m playing the android version brother, how do I do this per day on an android device?

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes