cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
TRUST ME all i have been doing is playing the game and following it as i should so there is either a bug in my brain which hurts right now or im playing a bugged version bro lol
1st most likely since on pre-0.12 all have unlocked office and on post-0.12 old players used save dev provided which had everything unlocked.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
1st most likely since on pre-0.12 all have unlocked office and on post-0.12 old players used save dev provided which had everything unlocked.
well im starting again anyways and the confusing part is that this is my very first time playing the game so fuck knows whats going on LOL

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am sorry to dissapoint you, but i don't plan to create interactions between Valerie and the bitches!
They would harm sweet Valerie for sure!
well it'd bring lots of money to mc and val would like it.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Just try it from start, it was at day 9 late evening.
Did you visit the hooker in the trailerpark instead of spending your time with Valerie?
Bad bad boy! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I even cant miss it. Dunno why this happend to you.
you know what i did visit candy so thats my FUCK UP but i didnt know that my game will fuck me in the arse from that choice LOL.

anyways i just got a new scene with val on day 4 i think i am on track now maybe lol.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
you know what i did visit candy so thats my FUCK UP but i didnt know that my game will fuck me in the arse from that choice LOL.

anyways i just got a new scene with val on day 4 i think i am on track now maybe lol.
fine!
Well, Candy is a plot that isn't developed far and i did delay to make more stuff since 2 years.
I will fix this so it will not interefere anymore, hopefully :ROFLMAO:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
fuck me 2years damn, yeah cos this has been a pain in the but so far my fuck up anyways lol

Also i am on day 9 and i do not have all the rooms that is supposed to be there as you mentioned.

SO i may still have an issue bud i dunno

NEVERMIND ALL GOOD NOW

Reactions: BangCityGuy

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
fuck me 2years damn, yeah cos this has been a pain in the but so far my fuck up anyways lol

Also i am on day 9 and i do not have all the rooms that is supposed to be there as you mentioned.

At this day late evening watch tv with Valerie.

This game is really easy to play if you are in pace between the hideout and home.
In this chapter, at evening you go to Linda an humiliate her, then after you go to Val and be a nice guy.

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Fix 012c.002:
- Some typos
- switched off sex scenes with candy in the trailer park before chapter 4 because it intreferes
- more hints in the to-do list to proceed in the gang hideout from chapter 4! This will help for better progress, plus raise the income!
- Some scipt-changes to prevent fro being stuck

Usage:
Download, open it and copy the *.rpyc files into the scripts-folder

Last edited:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
At this day late evening watch tv with Valerie.

This game is really easy to play if you are in pace between the hideout and home.
In this chapter, at evening you go to Linda an humiliate her, then after you go to Val and be a nice guy.
All good now
thanks for ya help all good now i am on tack i hope lol

have a good evening or whatever time it is for you

Reactions: BangCityGuy

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I keep going in Val's room in the afternoon on Monday and Wednesday but nothing new happens

maybe the problem is the compressed version I've downloaded?
Even I've got the same to do list. And I'm wondering how many times more do I need to visit the club. Here's my attachment for the saved file
View attachment 1856540
Same problem, things are just on repeat.

Okay. I think i am done.
At First:
Download the fix, here unpack it and copy the files into the scripts folder and REPLACE the old files!
This patch will give you more info in the to-to list!
Second:
Download the , unpack it and copy the files to the game\saves\ folder
Start the game go to savefile page 17.
There are 6 different saves.

Choose the one you like.
Make your NTR settings
Then to to the "actor" screen and rename MC

Nr 1 Starts in chapter 4: Now go to Linda! (Send her to the webcam room)
Nr 2 Starts in chapter 4: Go and pay Linda (The bitches come to complain about the hideout)
Nr 3 Starts in chapter 4 close to chapter 5: (Spanking lesson in the webcamroom)
Nr 4 Right before chapter 5 starts
Nr 5 After first time sex Valerie is back in the kitchen
Nr 6 Right before Val talks to MC about visiting Zoey's club

Play on have fun!

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Is anyone having save file with all the features available at zoes's club if yes then please share thank you
Well, this is my save with all options enabled, you can repeat all scenes in the club.
Just rename MC in "actor"-tab

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes