cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello! Is there any gallery viewer in the game? How can I see the scenes? Or any saves to share? Thank you!
there is very easy way to see scenes: BY PLAYING THE GAME YOURSELF.

ofc that takes time but can't be helped.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. um .. want some hints?
Here we go .. MC has to look at the writings on the right side of the GUI for hints.
As a rule of thumb, Mc is hiding at Valerie,
so he has to do stuff at her home 1st and foremost.
Be in the chitchen talking to her in the afternoon.
In the evening, also be with her in the livingroom watching movies on the couch.
Val is his savior, she needs recognition, she needs to see MC is OK.
When the time is right, game will hint MC to go to hideout.
Usually, after you are done with those 2 Valerie interactions,
MC can go look for the babes in the hideout.
Why walkthrough is not updated yet?
Because YOU didn't update it for us? :cautious::devilish:
Oh,
Sorry!

Reactions: Jack-O

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Is there a working android version of version .10b? When I try to install it says file not installed.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wonder where we would be should gamers really read the pages of this thread ...
Download android v010b APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
Android port of
BangCity [v0.10b]
Download:MEGA with incest patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Is there a working android version of version .10b? When I try to install it says file not installed.
You can choose the couple of pages back port or the one on this very page ...
Reading is your super power .. use it and game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Forget reading thread pages,they will see it if they even looked at the OP properly.
steps of new player: go to thread, post on last page something (about ntr, preggo, incest or something else (endless list)).

if they dl and play it then starts bombing of questions about why this or that is that way not this way and that can end up saying game is crap and leaving thread.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
There is 104 pages of posts. Like someone has time to scroll thought that much. Second, the OP android port listed isn't for version .10b as clearly stated being v.9. furthermore, when downloading, installing, it doesn't work. It says app not installed. Hense why I asked if there was a WORKING current android port available.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Expected release date of next update ??
It will take a while.
I'm only making slow progress because the rework is very time-consuming. In addition, I have to wait until the end of March until I have a new PC that I need for some scenes.
I don't think a new version will be released before May.
My new PC will hopefully make it possible for me to make scenes with many actors. Two RTX 3090 and a Threadripper should provide enough computing power :)

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
It's time again for a short message.
My new PC has still not been delivered. I don't know if some parts of the hardware are stuck in the Suez Canal. I got the message yesterday that the PC should be delivered at the beginning of May. This is really annoying.
In the meantime I'm still working on the script for the rework version, if I can find the time.
Until the new version is released the payments at Patreon are paused.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's time again for a short message.
My new PC has still not been delivered. I don't know if some parts of the hardware are stuck in the Suez Canal.
unless you are euro then unlikely since shortest trip to yankeeland via sea is go east either to california or via panama to east coast. anyways if your pc store has to order things from manufacturer then they have very small storage. if you ordered pc with graphic card (top end) released last year then your wait will be a long one.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes