ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I would turn it into a VN, but if you insist on sanbox, a least put zomm in and out feature.
It's something new that just came out. Makes sandbox mode less irritating and more fun to play.

paulyeung35

Mar 21, 2021
It's time again for a short message.
My new PC has still not been delivered. I don't know if some parts of the hardware are stuck in the Suez Canal. I got the message yesterday that the PC should be delivered at the beginning of May. This is really annoying.
In the meantime I'm still working on the script for the rework version, if I can find the time.
Until the new version is released the payments at Patreon are paused.
If the plot is concerned, can I help you?
I am a screenwriter who has participated in small movies and comics

Reactions: BangCityGuy

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
If the plot is concerned, can I help you?
I am a screenwriter who has participated in small movies and comics
Thank you, but my work is not about the plot right now. I am still busy with the rework of the scripts ant its mechanics.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Rework ?? Re start of game needed ???
yes. because of different reasons:
1) There are some bugs in the game that makes it harder to proceed in the game. I am tired of telling the people to read the dialoges that helps tho proceed. The rework should prevent the progress in the game from being interfered.
2) The gui needs to be improved!
Because the game should become more flexible in the new version and there should be several possibilities, a return to a more extensive navigation is necessary.
3) Alternative plots:
In the near future, I would like to start adding alternative options for the relationship to Valerie. I would like to add a FEMDOM path and an EXPLOITATION path. And this should already start within the already existing plot.
4) Revised side plots:
The dates with the girls from the Fox should have more options.
5) More content for the existing plot:
I would like to add a few more scenes to expand the existing plot.
6) My main goal was first of all to show that Valerie and MC have sex, so I neglected many ideas I had. But these I wanted to add anyway. The rework was actually not excluded from the beginning.
7) New technical possibilities. When I finally get my new computer, I'll be able to do bigger scenes in the gang hideout. I've only used a PC with a Geforce1070 so far, and that's a bit weak. 2 Geforce3090 should bring a lot more power for some kinky scenes.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Any chance for choice based / turn based combat ?? I prefer bturn based & there are good platform for it.
Don't know. Never did anything like this. Of course some gang war elements could happen in future versions so some kind of combat simulation would be nice, but that is not a real topic right now.
Remember: MC is not a thug ...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Good thing you did not spoil what hapends to MC in those dire circumstances.
At start of the game Valerie is having an affaire, but there are no scenes shown. And for a while another guy rules the gang bitches and fuckes them. That's all.
Looking forward to making a good life for himself this baby faced MC.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I finished it, I think
I wasn't able to start that gang meeting and it ended.
I think the game is better off being turned into a VN game.
It's way too repetitive and some scenes are never triggered.
Wait is this a sandbox or a VN? Didn't see a sandbox tag, and generally speaking I tend to avoid those games for most of the reasons you listed above. That's not to say I don't enjoy any sandbox games, it's just the ones I do are ridiculously few in number and quality.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wait is this a sandbox or a VN? Didn't see a sandbox tag, and generally speaking I tend to avoid those games for most of the reasons you listed above. That's not to say I don't enjoy any sandbox games, it's just the ones I do are ridiculously few in number and quality.
sandboxy but not too grindy, most grindy is weekly meeting with gang girls. repetitive yes since mc needs to be "educated" in ways of sex.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I'd like to see a lot more of the gang girls and less Valerie grind, there is something hot about them even when they are trash.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Hey guys.im new. How is the rate of ntr in this game from 1 to 10???and does ntr happen on an important female????

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes