ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
incest patch for v0.11c
Before I'm asked for the 100,001th time:

unpack and copy it to /game/scripts ** edit

The patch replaces the title for Valerie, so that she is the mother.
Also, some dialogs in the text are slightly changed so that they are more incest relevant!
link not work

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
That's unlikely so far.
Thats A shame. I was hopping she'd get her own storyline after meeting in the club . just a thought It would be cool if you got the mother from milfy city and or f.i.l.f models for the mothers of those two games. you'd have a really scarry good game

Reactions: BangCityGuy

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Thats A shame. I was hopping she'd get her own storyline after meeting in the club . just a thought It would be cool if you got the mother from milfy city and or f.i.l.f models for the mothers of those two games. you'd have a really scarry good game
Thank you, well I keep this in mind.
I said " That's unlikely so far. " because there is enough other stuff that may happen in the game, but the swinger club isn't only meant to be a place to be kinky. It is also meant to be a place to start some unimportant sideplots. So dont give up your hope but don't expect to much for the near future :)

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Once everything is done. The essentials are done. I still have to write the dialogues and finish the mechanisms in the swingers club. Then I'll check again if something else has to be done.
But it will be online before christmas for sure!

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
can anyone update or reupload the .11c incest patch? Cloudfare is being a dick and replaced the download with their own .rar and in it is a .txt about "restricted content being a violation of their ToS"

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
can anyone update or reupload the .11c incest patch? Cloudfare is being a dick and replaced the download with their own .rar and in it is a .txt about "restricted content being a violation of their ToS"
Try this

Reactions: Keioshin

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I am very confident that v012 will be done untill christmas. I would like to play a game after christmas and ask you what I should play! I would prefer if the game is completed and I can play it within a day. What do you recommend me?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
///////////ravenga by maks
fetish locator by vinovella (season 1 or 2 that are completed)
Dusklight manor by daniels k
any of the drunk robot games - intruder on the bridge and/or antihero

Reactions: rgnar62

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am very confident that v012 will be done untill christmas. I would like to play a game after christmas and ask you what I should play! I would prefer if the game is completed and I can play it within a day. What do you recommend me?
that depends on what you are after? plain vanilla, fetishes, supernatural, ntr stuff, renpy/rpgm/unity/html/other, fem mc or male mc, etc.

if plain vanilla then melody or lancaster boarding house, if supernatural then danielsk has made 2 games to that category (latest being dusklight manor and pine falls being earlier), if ntr then again danielsk my girldfriend's amnesia (rpgm originally but has unofficial renpy port too), sisterly lust is very incest game, if you like cartoonish games then orange trainer or paprika trainer (1st is star wars game and 2nd is totally spies parody) or infinite crisis (superhero game), phillygames has few finished games and also there are "few" games in elsaverse finished but to get full story needs to wait conclusion but games work separately too.

if crazy humor is your thingy then i'd recommend the professor but it has sequel which isn't finished yet.

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
I am at ch 5 and all I have on the to do list is "Meet Diane" I have done this several times and can not advance further and its an endless cycle. Have I reached the end of the latest update?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I am at ch 5 and all I have on the to do list is "Meet Diane" I have done this several times and can not advance further and its an endless cycle. Have I reached the end of the latest update?
One of the last scenes in the current version is visiting the cinema with Valerie. If you seen that, than you did all scenes so far.
I keep in mind to add an end of version hint in my game.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes