cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do we trigger the 2nd pussy eating lesson? I can't get it to occur no matter what.
goto her bedroom or livingroom when landlady is there.

finished update 2 days ago and while it was nice it was short and still not much to do on mist of days and no skipping of whole day.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
goto her bedroom or livingroom when landlady is there.

finished update 2 days ago and while it was nice it was short and still not much to do on mist of days and no skipping of whole day.
I understand you.
But here I have to explain something
The content 0.11b and 0.11c is designed to start shortly after MC and Val enter into a sexual relationship.
So if you play the game from update to update you will see the content one after the other. If you start the game for example with the start of chapter 5 you will see the content in a different order and more compact .The same could be with the next two versions.
Why is this so?
I don't want to show the individual storylines or groups of scenes only briefly, but give them more attention. I often realize that I make and use way too many pictures and that I can do it with less pictures to build a scene, but I like to do it like the way i do.
Also with the content for the next update will be like that.I do not want to show the individual storylines or groups of scenes only briefly, but give them more space. I often realize that I make and use way too many pictures and that I can do it with less pictures to build a scene, but I like to do it.
Also with the content for the next update will be so. For the swinger club alone I already have 270 pictures ready and there will be even more.
In addition, there will be the introduction for the swinger club. I will let 2-3 photoshoots take place before which will be a bit more explicit to show that Valerie is becoming more and more open and then - depending on the preferences of the player - offer different motivations for visiting the swingers club. So it can be that the two go to the swingers club to have partner exchange or just to be seen by others during sex.
I want so show:
- a very special pole-dance scene, (For all players)
- MC and Val having sex in front of others, (For all players)
- A threesome MFM (For the players who wants to see that)
- and maybe more if i can do it in time
Those who then starts from the previously described time, then again experiences the content in a different order. So then also in the afternoons 2-3 more events will take place.

As a reward for those who read this, here are some images!

swingerclub_couch_sit_024.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More previews here

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Sorry. Guess I need to clarify: I'm talking about the 2nd lesson for the gang chicks. The side quest one.
This Event can be started when you visit Linda again after she was drunk. Just go to the gang hideout when she is in kitchen at evening. Best way option be: Tuesday right after the 1st lesson.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'd say linda is almost all the time drunk. i think she drinks all/most beer mc brings to house.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
i'd say linda is almost all the time drunk. i think she drinks all/most beer mc brings to house.
Of course she is drunk the most time, but at evening you can meet her. At late evening shes drunk.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Not yet, maybe never. I don't think Valerie wants to do that, but there will be other MFMs in the swingerclub if the players agree to this option. The actions in the swingers club match the preferences of the player.
Nah I don’t want to see Val with any other dick than MC’s. I don’t mind double teaming Diane though

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.11c + IC patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is it just me or anyone else who downloaded the android port having problem? Ive installed and allowed storage but after the renpy loading screen the game just close for me

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Is it just me or anyone else who downloaded the android port having problem? Ive installed and allowed storage but after the renpy loading screen the game just close for me
Do you have a log.txt or traceback.txt file in the game directory possibly? It doesn't prove anything but it has been downloaded 684 times and you're the first to report the problem (as far as I know).

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Do you have a log.txt or traceback.txt file in the game directory possibly? It doesn't prove anything but it has been downloaded 684 times and you're the first to report the problem (as far as I know).
Ive posted the traceback good sir please enlighten me what is the real problem because im not really good at this kind of thing

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes