BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Someone who now's the cheat to get more pervert???
There is no cheat to get more pervert.
The game is like it is, there is no secret content.
The only "kind of cheat"-thing is to possibility to jump to week 3 at start.

But in future versions I want to add the possibility to choose/avoid between some fetishes.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
hi! any chance for a Mac version, since you already support linux? not sure how much effort it would be to convert over to a Mac, but I would appreciate it. (Yes, I do know there are software solutions which run windows games on a Mac, but quite frankly, I prefer native solutions :))

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
well..with that fat bastard fucking my dames..i just lost all interest in everyone but Valerie...there goes my harem...sighhh..and thats how you ruin the fun for us vanilla whiners :(
Uhhh, you had 'interest' in fucking the bitches the gang had already passed around like party favors in the past? That didn't deter you but actually seeing one of them resume the past 'normal' actions did that? Umm, ok... I guess you were ok with the 20ish blonde coming back smelling like piss and cum, and were going to chase her too regardless before this turn in the story?

Just curious TR, not bashing you, just your sentiment is voiced a lot, and it always makes me scratch my head a bit, because usually in these games, many of the women have either 1) already been/are in a relationship during the game and the MC 'steals' them, 2) have questionable 'morals' anyway because they bang after knowing the MC only a very short time or 3) had sex at least once otherwise the MC wouldn't even exist.. ;)

EDIT: At least you didn't whinge for pages on end like most did simply because Valerie had an active sex life prior to MC being in the picture, and is open minded about liking playing "just the tip" game. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Nospamwss

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i dont like to "See" lol...especially that daz model of the fat dude..that just makes one lurch up your meal :p
these games are generally speaking..first a visual medium..we feed off them with our eyes..the text can be and often is secondary..so..seeing that was not very nice :D

Reactions: Valeck and Look-see

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
can someone put it om MEGA instead of google drive which wont download because its been done to much, seriously ?

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Reactions: PNHSUKI

Patan

May 28, 2017
can someone put it om MEGA instead of google drive which wont download because its been done to much, seriously ?

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
Just add the file to your drive account, go to your drive and make copy of the file then download.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
my save was fine..i saved at the point instructed last update when content ended and it loaded fine...there is a LOT of new Valerie content

Reactions: Repuci
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes