X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
Even after that Valerie's thing I was kind of going to give it a shot but after that fat bastard limp dick scene I'm off:(
Anyway Good luck to fellow perverts who are into sharing than this update will please you but thats not my thing.
2c95495b721f07153726d32b6d13c54348097aa8870262881068c0cb5273a2de.jpg

Last edited:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

BangCity [v0.04] [BangCityDev] - Original Size: 1.00GB

Download Win (128 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Sorry, but...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'hurtdinner10'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/nh_kitchen.rpyc", line 485, in script
  File "D:\xx\Downloads\Nueva carpeta\BangCity-004-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\xx\Downloads\Nueva carpeta\BangCity-004-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'hurtdinner10'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
BangCity 1.0
Mon Oct 28 23:16:03 2019
You played past the actual version. Did you miss the hint in game?

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'hurtphone6'.

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 735, in script
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Games\BangCity-004-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Games\BangCity-004-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
BangCity 1.0
Tue Oct 29 01:41:31 2019

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Uhhh, you had 'interest' in fucking the bitches the gang had already passed around like party favors in the past? That didn't deter you but actually seeing one of them resume the past 'normal' actions did that? Umm, ok... I guess you were ok with the 20ish blonde coming back smelling like piss and cum, and were going to chase her too regardless before this turn in the story?

Just curious TR, not bashing you, just your sentiment is voiced a lot, and it always makes me scratch my head a bit, because usually in these games, many of the women have either 1) already been/are in a relationship during the game and the MC 'steals' them, 2) have questionable 'morals' anyway because they bang after knowing the MC only a very short time or 3) had sex at least once otherwise the MC wouldn't even exist.. ;)

EDIT: At least you didn't whinge for pages on end like most did simply because Valerie had an active sex life prior to MC being in the picture, and is open minded about liking playing "just the tip" game. ;)
Yeah, but that was then! And now they're kind of ours! And this update sucks and it's brave to introduce NTR and cuckold!
to be your patron after this update, you don't want to be your patron...

Reactions: Valeck and Razefonn

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Where do you get drugs? Tell me to talk to Valeri but I don't skip the conversation.

anon123123

Oct 29, 2017
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "game/intro_mc1.rpyc", line 569, in script call
    ,��P������8"�T>�A��r�ܜ��\�����qs�P�
  File "game/intro_mc1.rpyc", line 814, in script call
  File "game/phone_script.rpyc", line 40, in script call
    �;!Y~��!����N��e\�t\��u��U�nF���-q��7�fފ���l ��    '*���p�@x[\e�;�#�$�w����p�I��Ν�wPN�9tW���1'E\��3
  File "game/phone_script.rpyc", line 52, in script call
    s�4��A`^|���

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I hope we get rid of Charles in the next update! or just drop the game...
a very bad update, we're like a cuckold watching our women fuck... and there is no choice but to avoid it
At end of week 5 you will have the option to get rid off Charles, you cant avoid it, because it is a part of the main plot.

Spelling "love" you mean it needs some SERIOUS Grammar fixing...
I will look for a decent spell checking tool, english is not my native language. Hope i can do it better, soon. Can't afford a proof reader at the moment.

Where do you get drugs? Tell me to talk to Valeri but I don't skip the conversation.
Valerie and MC are talking about that topic while watching TV, after that he orders them online.
They will be delievered the same day when sex sex-toys arrive (after job). See the walkthrough postet on patreon site, please.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 735, in script
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Games\BangCity-004-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Games\BangCity-004-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
BangCity 1.0
Tue Oct 29 01:41:31 2019
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "game/intro_mc1.rpyc", line 569, in script call
    ,��P������8"�T>�A��r�ܜ��\�����qs�P�
  File "game/intro_mc1.rpyc", line 814, in script call
  File "game/phone_script.rpyc", line 40, in script call
    �;!Y~��!����N��e\�t\��u��U�nF���-q��7�fފ���l ��    '*���p�@x[\e�;�#�$�w����p�I��Ν�wPN�9tW���1'E\��3
  File "game/phone_script.rpyc", line 52, in script call
    s�4��A`^|���

You played past the actual content. You should have seen a hint at end of content of v0.04.
Maybe i will have to find another way to let the game open after a version ends, because i don't wan't to let the game pause until the next version.
Please see walkthrough on patreon site.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
What have I missed? Now is day 50 and still my mom fucks her lover. I can't find anything to do here. I haven't been able to talk to any of my gang women for weeks. Always MC say "not now". WTF. The pictures were taken, but I can't do anything else. This game clearly needs some help / tips system. :cry:

Reactions: najanz

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Some words after v0.04 is released and feedback is given.

Content:
This is a story of a young guy grown up among criminals. Even he tries to be a good guy his past has some effects on him. And he wants revenge, because he was hurt and badly treated.
The gang members are scum and their world is a hard place, so MC can't be a lucky man that can have fun without experience setbacks. Seeing the gang-bitches fucked by someone else is nothing new to him, this is the world Babyface and the gang bitches are living in. But Tiny Charles is a real ugly guy, and the bitches will be happy MC gets rid off him. This will strengthen his position. If you don't want him to see fucking the bitches, just ignore the webcams. The females in the hideaway are not the family of MC. They are only meant to fuck, to earn money and be used for his revenge, else Babyface bever would enter the hideaway again after he found a new home! MC does not mind if they are fucked by someone else if it helps him! In a later version MC maybe will other people let use them ...

This is not meant to be a love story.
I want to create own game that is different from others. Not every actor is an adonis, not every girl is an a pretty virgin.
It is not my plan to let MC stuff do like 'wash the dishes' or 'bring flowers' to win a girls heart.
And I will not create the 517th game that offers a fitness centre to let the MC build muscles.
There are enough other games where you can see this. There are really great ones arround!

Babyface will have the chance to have a lot of sex and maybe he will even find something like love, but that's not the topic of BangCity!
In later versions people may die and I am pretty sure someone will die by Babyfaces hand!

So get used to the fact BangCity is not "Pleasantville"!
There are gangsters, bitches, whores an corrupt guys and some dark secrets!
Of course they are actors like Valerie that are different from the others. They are supposed to have a good influence on him ... well, we will see what happens.

But try to add some humorous scenes anyways, even if it is a violent story, you can laugh too.

Grammar:
I try to do it better, but i can't pay someone to have a look over the dialogues, english is not my native language.

Technical stuff/Script errors
Well, this is my first game ever and I am still learning how to deal with some issues.
I am doing a lot of tests before I release a new version, but sometimes i may miss some errors.
I know most people don't read posts here and i will have to answer the same questions several times, but that's okay so far. In comming versions i will simply put some "End of version - messages in different locations to avoid ScriptErrors, i guess the hint to save the game and wait for next version is not enough :)
But seeing people reach the end of a version shows i did not to much wrong :)

Some words for those who like that game:
I am not agains suggestions and critism, but i will not change the story.
I am planing to open a discord channel or something similiar for a better communication. Maybe we can discuss some stuff there in real time.
If anyone wants to help with improving the dialogues I would be greatful, but i can't pay for it. All i can offer is a preview version :)

The most important thing:
Thank you for all the feedback and constructive criticism.
Thank you to the people than spread the game and create new downloads!
Thank you to the patreons!

BangCity will be continued as long as I have power, a working computer and as long I don't need to use pirated 3D-stuff!

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes