BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I wouldn't complaining if i didn't
I used your save game and continued playing.

In the todo list in your save it says next Monday that you should go to Valeriew's room on Monday or Wednesday afternoon. There the BDSM-Sideplot starts.

Also, you have long ago ignored a hint that you should do a lesson on Thursday evening in the gang hideout. You can still do that, even if it is not in the todo list.
However, your savefile also showed me an bug, which is that the remaining gang lessons are no longer all available once the renovation is complete. Here I will have to make a small fix.
The gang lessons are not important, because they have no influence on the game.

I continued playing until the end of 012d and there were no problems.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I used your save game and continued playing.

In the todo list in your save it says next Monday that you should go to Valeriew's room on Monday or Wednesday afternoon. There the BDSM-Sideplot starts.

Also, you have long ago ignored a hint that you should do a lesson on Thursday evening in the gang hideout. You can still do that, even if it is not in the todo list.
However, your savefile also showed me an bug, which is that the remaining gang lessons are no longer all available once the renovation is complete. Here I will have to make a small fix.
The gang lessons are not important, because they have no influence on the game.

I continued playing until the end of 012d and there were no problems.
pleasegive me back my save that you played

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
anyways still lots of things left.
Indeed, but i think i will do it in time. For now my focus is on showing sex games between Valerie and MC and the main plot is developed slower, but this might change at some point.
Btw: Xmas 22 is not a deadline, just an estimation.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and that camgirl path needs to have end and mc's webcam girls and linda (especially her) need more punishment and ..........

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
and that camgirl path needs to have end and mc's webcam girls and linda (especially her) need more punishment and ..........
An end? This is just to make money for MC. More punishment for Linda?
Share your ideas. If i like and can realize them i will put it in my todo list.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Why footjob in bdsm photoshoot unavoidable ??? Very bad. Disappointed
Okay. You dont know yet: Val will wear her dress again, and there will be more options then! ;)
But i can't promise if it will happen in the next update.

Edit:
Uhm, i guess i did unterstand you wrong.
Well, that's a femdom scene, so Val is making the rulez. But i shouldn't have ignore the previous choice about footjobs.
I will edit that scene and offer something else!

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
An end? This is just to make money for MC. More punishment for Linda?
Share your ideas. If i like and can realize them i will put it in my todo list.
whipping, other ganggirls fucking her with strapons (gangbang), just giving her to dragons, ............

• Angry
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes