BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
No, I don't think you want see MC changing diapers. Plus: MC and Val would be too tired for sex when they are having a baby.

Reactions: J'dore_59

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I'm glad you like my game.
The gang hideout is slowly being renovated.
So far only the living room of the gang can be changed (in chapter 5).
Later on maybe Linda's room will be added.

From chapter 5 on there will be microanimations with different angles.
You probably don't want to reveal too much specifics for your future story plans.
I have some questions and ideas, I leave it to you how much to reveal or remark.

Regarding bitches and income:
I know the mc wants to punish the bitches and probably likes them living in such an awful place.
But I'm earning money quite fast now, any future plans to have money sinks?
[I know I previously brought up the hideout and upgrades/cleanliness]
Like maybe surprising Val with money help. Maybe she can re-focus her career or nice vacation with MC <3.
Maybe with no money issues, Val can change the renting out rooms, into 'free rooms', as her social working field. [possible maybe having Val interested in building you a harem :D]
Maybe growing relationship with other gang(s), cause money given out ahead of time could prevent future headaches, or even solve some problems that pop up in the future.

Regarding the storyline for the bitches, I know eventually the MC confronts the og gang members/leaders in jail showing them he fucks the bitches, I'm pretty sure we fucked them all, how soon to that comes out?

Can we 'flip' the bitches to want to be with us, if we make give them better living or more happy then they had as gang wives?
Of course this would have to either work with them still in hiding from police, or after they clear the police problem.

Few little things:
Phone could use more interaction.
Roomates soon?
Maybe have the bitches schedule semi/full customizable, or at very least, choose whom to have sex with when we visit and not leave it up to schedule. [or somehow make it like a boody call or something]

ps. does the "New scenes in the gangs living room are available!" ever leave the to-do-list? [how do I know if I've seen all the scenes?]
same for "Enjoy Zoeys Club" still on the to-do-list, I think I've seen all on the Val femdon path.
also same for "Val is into femdom games. She will demand..." I think I've gone through this at least 20 times. Val's femdom stat is 65 at moment.

edit2: didn't mean to post before proof reading, o well, typos fixed. expanded on the money sink thought

Last edited:
Reactions: BangCityGuy

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The fixfile-archive does not play a role in your case because you don't need it.

There is a savefile attached. Its yours, i just changed the vars.
open the archive and copy it to the saves-folder. The savefile will be on page 7 slot 6.

Unfortunately you cant go at this day to the club, but next thursday you will get the option to play maledom in the club
Plus the counter is resetted so you can go 20 more times to the club with changing guests.
b ut for the issue with launching the game?? it saves something somewhere other than game files that maybe prevent game from launch even if deleted the whople directory?thanks

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
b ut for the issue with launching the game?? it saves something somewhere other than game files that maybe prevent game from launch even if deleted the whople directory?thanks
I do not know why the game should not start. After all, you don't use a different game than I do. But maybe it helps if you delete/rename the save-folder in appdata. (But make a backup of it first!)
Info at:
Then just copy the savefile I gave you into this folder.
If that doesn't help, then another program is interfering with the game start. Maybe you have to set an exception in a security software?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
antivirus etc tend to block renpy executables so worth to check quarantine.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Arounf day 16 the "skip Time" button has gone. So I can´t proceed. Is there any idea how to fix this?
Make sure you are using the latest version and the latest fix linked in first post.
If you are not using thelatest version+fix you need to get it and maybe start a fresh game. Depends on the reason for the problem. Maybe you missed to trigger a scene when you did not read the dialogues.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes