BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
well then v-day doesn't repeat just other "v-day" repeats when mc goes to her bedroom at late evening and gets dragged to bedroom due not satisfying her needs for a few days (even if they just returned from club).
Yes, but tis is fixed now ;)

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Guys I´m stuck. I can´t advance. The game said I had to watch online tutorials to create my own web, but the computer doesn´t show any tutorial options, and I can´t skip time. The button doesn´t appear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Always make sure you are using the latest fix!
Read die dialogues, they are giving hints!
Check this post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/bangcity-v0-12c-bangcitydev.34471/post-7754228

Btw. You should have checked th PC at morning, before visiting the alley! (Did you)
So maybe it helps to use a earlier save (autosave) and try again.

At least, I noticed this can happen and add something in the next fix to prevent this situation.

Reactions: pemoj

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Did "Valeries Day" already happen?
BDSM start in Vals room on Monday or Wednesday afternoon right alter "Valeries day"
I CAN DO IT EVERY TIME I CHOOSE TO BE IN BEDROOM AT NIGHT...ops caps...but it happened yes...but that par6t continue to appear if i choose that

pemoj

Feb 26, 2019
Always make sure you are using the latest fix!
Read die dialogues, they are giving hints!
Check this post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/bangcity-v0-12c-bangcitydev.34471/post-7754228

Btw. You should have checked th PC at morning, before visiting the alley! (Did you)
So maybe it helps to use a earlier save (autosave) and try again.

At least, I noticed this can happen and add something in the next fix to prevent this situation.
Resolved, I had to use an older save, but it worked. Thank you for the answer.

Reactions: BangCityGuy

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.12c + IC + fixpatch 012c001
Size 878 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

Reactions: BangCityGuy

sesystems

Jul 2, 2020
Okay. I think i am done.
At First:
Download the fix, here unpack it and copy the files into the scripts folder and REPLACE the old files!
This patch will give you more info in the to-to list!
Second:
Download the attached savefile-archive, unpack it and copy the files to the game\saves\ folder
Start the game go to savefile page 17.
There are 6 different saves.

Choose the one you like.
Make your NTR settings
Then to to the "actor" screen and rename MC

Nr 1 Starts in chapter 4: Now go to Linda! (Send her to the webcam room)
Nr 2 Starts in chapter 4: Go and pay Linda (The bitches come to complain about the hideout)
Nr 3 Starts in chapter 4 close to chapter 5: (Spanking lesson in the webcamroom)
Nr 4 Right before chapter 5 starts
Nr 5 After first time sex Valerie is back in the kitchen
Nr 6 Right before Val talks to MC about visiting Zoey's club

Play on have fun!
Where is the attached savefile-archive ?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
ujhm i guess is bnugged agaijn...i keep having the same person in the fclub..roger and emma on the pole...and i need hanna to visit bdsm rooms...uff any tips

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
ujhm i guess is bnugged agaijn...i keep having the same person in the fclub..roger and emma on the pole...and i need hanna to visit bdsm rooms...uff any tips
Strange.
What happens and what guests in the club depends on some settings
1) Sharing options
2) Talk at dinner (BDSM Room or not)
3) A counter ascending
4) Time

So click on the button "Zoeys Club Info & Stats". Look at the number! Every thime you visit the club the counter raises until apoint of reset.

2022-06-14_08h31_52.png

If you visit the club the first time for using the bdsm room (talk at dinner about it before) hanna will guide you
If you visit the club for using the bdsm room again (talk at dinner about it before) you can enter the room alone or ask hanna to repeat the lessons!
If you dont talk at dinner about it before you cant enter the room because it is not reserved for you!
MC and Val dont want to have watchers right now.

Hope this helps you to understand how it works.

If you are having the same counnter over and over again there must something wrong indeed and i need your savefile to check it.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Strange.
What happens and what guests in the club depends on some settings
1) Sharing options
2) Talk at dinner (BDSM Room or not)
3) A counter ascending
4) Time

So click on the button "Zoeys Club Info & Stats". Look at the number! Every thime you visit the club the counter raises until apoint of reset.

View attachment 1869746

If you visit the club the first time for using the bdsm room (talk at dinner about it before) hanna will guide you
If you visit the club for using the bdsm room again (talk at dinner about it before) you can enter the room alone or ask hanna to repeat the lessons!
If you dont talk at dinner about it before you cant enter the room because it is not reserved for you!
MC and Val dont want to have watchers right now.

Hope this helps you to understand how it works.

If you are having the same counnter over and over again there must something wrong indeed and i need your savefile to check it.
problem is that now there is only roger and the blonde black girl on the pole...no matter what day is...before i had all the option..with Hanna orgies that i have done plenty...i'm tagged ad No limitation...ohh and now there is no more BDSM mark too with mom...they only happen if i talk to her in some rooms..

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
problem is that now there is only roger and the blonde black girl on the pole...no matter what day is...before i had all the option..with Hanna orgies that i have done plenty...i'm tagged ad No limitation...ohh and now there is no more BDSM mark too with mom...they only happen if i talk to her in some rooms..
Send me your savefile please, I will check it

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes