BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
problem is that now there is only roger and the blonde black girl on the pole...no matter what day is...before i had all the option..with Hanna orgies that i have done plenty...i'm tagged ad No limitation...ohh and now there is no more BDSM mark too with mom...they only happen if i talk to her in some rooms..
here are the 2 files , thanks
Okay, i checked your files and see what's the problem.
You visited that club very often and hit the limit i did set for the shown actions so the opportunities frozen right now.
I will think about a smart way to solve this in a patch.
For now you can to this:
Open Console
type
visittimes = 1

Now you can visit the club a plenty times again

BDSM: Your savefile told me you did choose the femdom part. For femdom there aren't scenes in the club right now.
So it's useless this button is visible for you. This will be fixed.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Okay, i checked your files and see what's the problem.
You visited that club very often and hit the limit i did set for the shown actions so the opportunities frozen right now.
I will think about a smart way to solve this in a patch.
For now you can to this:
Open Console
type
visittimes = 1

Now you can visit the club a plenty times again

BDSM: Your savefile told me you did choose the femdom part. For femdom there aren't scenes in the club right now.
So it's useless this button is visible for you. This will be fixed.
yea i tried many times to see if something changed...that's why...ok i try the fix, many thanks. about bsdm...i tried that option so mom get on some nice latex clothes..the other way this happen?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
yea i tried many times to see if something changed...that's why...ok i try the fix, many thanks. about bsdm...i tried that option so mom get on some nice latex clothes..the other way this happen?
Well, there are 3 bdsm options:
Maledom only
Femdom only
Switch (This is male and femdom and she well wear her dominatrix dress too)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Well, there are 3 bdsm options:
Maledom only
Femdom only
Switch (This is male and femdom and she well wear her dominatrix dress too)
uhm and the option TO CHOOSE THIS PASSED ALREADY RIGHT? there are no other way to change to switch without reloading?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
uhm and the option TO CHOOSE THIS PASSED ALREADY RIGHT? there are no other way to change to switch without reloading?
Yes. There might be a way.

But make sure you have a savefile backup before you try it.
It should work but i may be wrong!

Before dinner on mon, thu, wed or friday
open console
type
valbdsmtpath = 3 ( this is for switcher mode)

play on

Reactions: indio68

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Yes. There might be a way.

But make sure you have a savefile backup before you try it.
It should work but i may be wrong!

Before dinner on mon, thu, wed or friday
open console
type
valbdsmtpath = 3 ( this is for switcher mode)

play on
cool, many many thanks for your fast help. i'll give it a try.

Reactions: BangCityGuy

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
too many visits at club? blasphemy.
Well, of course there should be no limit of visits, but there is not enough content for unlimited visits.
There are 10 different basic settings for the visitors and there is a visit counter that has influence on it.
I just did not imagine someone hits that limits so soon :)
But this will be fixed with next update.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Well, of course there should be no limit of visits, but there is not enough content for unlimited visits.
There are 10 different basic settings for the visitors and there is a visit counter that has influence on it.
I just did not imagine someone hits that limits so soon :)
But this will be fixed with next update.
i tried to suse the fix for the visit but game crashed and now it simply won't launch..even if i deleted and decomrpessed again the tgame...there is something saved somewhere that prevent me to aunch the game? damn...

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
i tried to suse the fix for the visit but game crashed and now it simply won't launch..even if i deleted and decomrpessed again the tgame...there is something saved somewhere that prevent me to aunch the game? damn...
You must open the fix-archive and copy all the files directly to the scripts folder and replace the old files.

If you put the fix in a subfolder there will be a lot of double files. This will cause a crash ofc.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
You must open the fix-archive and copy all the files directly to the scripts folder and replace the old files.

If you put the fix in a subfolder there will be a lot of double files. This will cause a crash ofc.
sry i meant those via console valbsdmtpath = 3
it crashed and now i cant launch the game anymore..even i deleted all the file and folder and reinstalled ...how is this possibile? didn't isntalled the fix cuz i am after those point i guess...

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
sry i meant those via console valbsdmtpath = 3
it crashed and now i cant launch the game anymore..even i deleted all the file and folder and reinstalled ...how is this possibile? didn't isntalled the fix cuz i am after those point i guess...
The fixfile-archive does not play a role in your case because you don't need it.

There is a savefile attached. Its yours, i just changed the vars.
open the archive and copy it to the saves-folder. The savefile will be on page 7 slot 6.

Unfortunately you cant go at this day to the club, but next thursday you will get the option to play maledom in the club
Plus the counter is resetted so you can go 20 more times to the club with changing guests.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes