changelog 0.12d
600+ new images

new scenes:
- MC learns about some guests in zoeys club
- 2 special photo shoots
- visiting Dad in jail
- extended scenes with Valerie
- anal scenes with Valerie
Has this game received updates again? or just change the version number, without adding anything new?

Reactions: Foreigner10

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
I've missed something. I cannot activate the talk to Linda about Dad scene. Great update, though.

*lol. Isn't that the way it always goes. Ask a question and then 2 minutes later you just stumble upon the answer.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2022
How do you trigger the Valerie anal and how do you switch BDSM roles? I did choose this option but so far I can only be the sub.

EDIT Figured out the anal by not going to the swingers club and waiting til Val goes to bed. Still none the wiser on the BDSM role switch though.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
How do you trigger the Valerie anal and how do you switch BDSM roles? I did choose this option but so far I can only be the sub.

EDIT Figured out the anal by not going to the swingers club and waiting til Val goes to bed. Still none the wiser on the BDSM role switch though.
Anal ... depends on your settings and choises, to complicated to explain, just play on for a while and it will happen in her room at night

Switching? Its a choise you can make in her room when she is sorting out clothes.
There is a 5day countdown for Valerie turning into a dominatrix and you can also ask her at dinner!

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes