cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm on Chapter 2 now and I kinda got bored of the whole story. Girls are hot and renders are great but all those unnecessary repeating wall of texts feel like they're there to stall the whole shit. They don't add anything to the plot, feel extremely bland and tiresome. And you should "take care" to hire someone for all the grammar issues.
game can't be fucking like a rabbits all the time and you can press ctrl to skip unwanted things.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
as nice update as before, lots of sex and some story, finally val gave her ass to mc (although at bit weird point), mc had "fun" with ganggirls and linda and met daddy asshole.

didn't notice until now that bangcity's mc is younger version of rise of the crimelord's mc.

also appearance of very famous city hall was nice easter egg.
Don't know " Rise of the Crimelord", keep in mind all 3d assets i do use are available on 3d Modells website, so its usual different devs using same basic modells.

The City Hall? Yeah! 10:04 is a magical time! :ROFLMAO: There also can spawn little green creatures that are NOT baby yoda! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Don't know " Rise of the Crimelord", keep in mind all 3d assets i do use are available on 3d Modells website, so its usual different devs using same basic modells.

The City Hall? Yeah! 10:04 is a magical time! :ROFLMAO: There also can spawn little green creatures that are NOT baby yoda! :ROFLMAO:
1. well rotc's mc is "couple" lvls higher on criming than this game's mc
2. as long as those aren't slimey too

Reactions: BangCityGuy

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
hello guys here is my save I have problems to continue: it makes me a loop and repeats the same scenes and I don't advance from this point. some help please. Thank you

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
hello guys here is my save I have problems to continue: it makes me a loop and repeats the same scenes and I don't advance from this point. some help please. Thank you
I have checked your save file and everything is ok.
I just kept playing and quickly reached chapter 5.
Just follow the exclamation marks, spend time with Valerie and remember to support Kate by spamming Kate's site with the PC in MC's basement (up to 10 times!).
Also follow the hints in the To-Do list!
I have run the test with the current version 0.12d for PC.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I do not know why the game should not start. After all, you don't use a different game than I do. But maybe it helps if you delete/rename the save-folder in appdata. (But make a backup of it first!)
Info at:
Then just copy the savefile I gave you into this folder.
If that doesn't help, then another program is interfering with the game start. Maybe you have to set an exception in a security software?
thanks, damn how can those file under User\x\apdata\roaming\renpy\bangcityrework caused my game to not launch?? luckly deleting them now let my game start again. thanks

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
I have checked your save file and everything is ok.
I just kept playing and quickly reached chapter 5.
Just follow the exclamation marks, spend time with Valerie and remember to support Kate by spamming Kate's site with the PC in MC's basement (up to 10 times!).
Also follow the hints in the To-Do list!
I have run the test with the current version 0.12d for PC.

thank. all is ok

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
When Mc has sex with women there should be a better view of sperm as it's practically done quickly and you can't see anything

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
When Mc has sex with women there should be a better view of sperm as it's practically done quickly and you can't see anything
Okay, when I started to make this images I often had problems with making fluid looking good. That's why I let MC cum inside the most time. Maybe I will give it another try.
Indeed I am having the same problem now again with water. I am creating a bunch of images showing Val and MC at the beach, but I hate how the sea and the wet bodies look.
Seem I have to do spend some time on working on these effects now. Else there will be no swimming scenes. Maybe I can improve some skills this way and make more images with visible cum.

• Red Heart
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I'm starting to crack up here, I can't get the PC as a Dom, He was 2 and Valerie was 1.... Now suddenly she's 5, in a Dom suit and bossing me around. It's not my cup of tea.
Before you all start giving out about stupid questions, I replayed from a 0-0 so many times but always ended up as the sub. I used the search bar and found the fix that gives "Switch" whatever that is I don't know. I have one save file left from two days back that I haven't screwed up with console commands and saveedit but before I go there, is the PC always sub or am I missing something.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have one save file left from two days back that I haven't screwed up with console commands and saveedit
Just copy-paste the untouched save file several times and then rename them. So if you had 1-1-LT1.save and then copied, the new files would be 1-1-LT1 (1).save, 1-1-LT1 (2).save, etc. Once you have that, just rename them to 1-2-LT1.save, 1-3-LT1.save, etc. That way you won't lose the save game that hasn't been modified.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm starting to crack up here, I can't get the PC as a Dom, He was 2 and Valerie was 1.... Now suddenly she's 5, in a Dom suit and bossing me around. It's not my cup of tea.
Before you all start giving out about stupid questions, I replayed from a 0-0 so many times but always ended up as the sub. I used the search bar and found the fix that gives "Switch" whatever that is I don't know. I have one save file left from two days back that I haven't screwed up with console commands and saveedit but before I go there, is the PC always sub or am I missing something.
Do I understand you correctly? You have not chosen "sub" and not "switch" in the BDSM choice but dom and Valerie is still sometimes a dominatrix? I tcan't be tbh

Well, these are the console commands that will release you from being her slave every 5 days.
valbdsmtpath = 1 No femdom
valbdsmtpath = 0 No bdsm at all

Reactions: Niko211 and Nellyg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i had bit bdsm after photoshoot of her in leather suit and toys, didn't want to break her heart so did it.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Do I understand you correctly? You have not chosen "sub" and not "switch" in the BDSM choice but dom and Valerie is still sometimes a dominatrix? I tcan't be tbh

Well, these are the console commands that will release you from being her slave every 5 days.
valbdsmtpath = 1 No femdom
valbdsmtpath = 0 No bdsm at all
I actually never saw an option to be Dom or Sub. In Valerie's stats Femdom/Maledom was 0/0 until we went to the Club, then it began to change, now she's 5 and bossy as hell :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I actually never saw an option to be Dom or Sub. In Valerie's stats Femdom/Maledom was 0/0 until we went to the Club, then it began to change, now she's 5 and bossy as hell :LOL:
well she was for years w/o sex so now is time to catch up.

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Strange. The BDSM events starts when Valerie is at her closet in her room. Didn't you see that scene? She was showing her dominatrix dress and 2 punishment toys.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes