BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Fix 012b001
This fix is only needed if you refuse to enjoy Valeries butt. On "Valeries Day" you had the choice to show interesst on her but and if you aren't into it Valeries Day was broken and you where not able to follow some plots. This is fixed now. Now you can enjoy alls scenes that does not belong that topic. Use it and start again at valeries day. If you are a buttlover, you can ignore this.

Reactions: gentod21

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
refuse? WHO WOULD DO THAT?
I can't understand it either, but I can accept it. ;)

I can also understand and accept if someone does not want to share Valerie. But I am already looking forward to create kinky orgies with Valerie. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
refuse? WHO WOULD DO THAT?
I can't understand it either, but I can accept it. ;)

I can also understand and accept if someone does not want to share Valerie. But I am already looking forward to create kinky orgies with Valerie. :love:
I would! I wanted to have the MC try to impregnate her, which kind of requires not using the anus. At the time I was trying to get baby talk, something that normally you don't associate with butt sex. So I made the choice I thought would have a more logical connection, you know, to her actually getting pregnant. Silly, I know. :rolleyes:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I would! I wanted to have the MC try to impregnate her, which kind of requires not using the anus. At the time I was trying to get baby talk, something that normally you don't associate with butt sex. So I made the choice I thought would have a more logical connection, you know, to her actually getting pregnant. Silly, I know. :rolleyes:
you got 6 days out of 7 to get her preggo. also quite often multiple times per day.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
you got 6 days out of 7 to get her preggo. also quite often multiple times per day.
And? I assumed vaginal sex would be where talk about pregnancy comes up. Why would you start talking about babies when you only have butt sex? I don't see that as a logical segue in conversation: "I know you've been pushing my poop back into my colon and all, but I want to make sure you know that I don't want to get pregnant, so be careful."

• Haha

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Sorry. No pregancy. I dont want images showing MC changing diapers!

And I also dont want to make thousands of images showing Val in her different pregnancy stages.

I don't want to I don't want to I don't want to I don't want to I don't want to I don't want to! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you just need to do 1 set, where she's fully preggo and rdy to give birth (days/weeks before that) and then back to normal except bigger tits and mc putting some milk into his morning coffee.

Reactions: kcaldw

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sorry. No pregancy. I dont want images showing MC changing diapers!

And I also dont want to make thousands of images showing Val in her different pregnancy stages.

I don't want to I don't want to I don't want to I don't want to I don't want to I don't want to! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You seemed to have missed the key word of my sentence "have the MC try to impregnate her" . . . to get the conversation. As I said, I don't feel it's a natural transition in the day's events to go from butt sex to babies.
you just need to do 1 set, where she's fully preggo and rdy to give birth (days/weeks before that) and then back to normal except bigger tits and mc putting some milk into his morning coffee.
Hah, that would be something to see, definitely.

Reactions: kcaldw

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
There are not only the nonsexual images ...
There are 1000+ of images showing MC and Val are having sex. Just imagine i would have to make 4 pregnancy stages to cover 9 month .... or do you want to stop have sex with Valerie?
So: No, Non, Never, Njet, Nein, Vergiss es! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Hryme and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i meant time skip, day 99 she finds out that she's preggo and then game jumps ahead 8 months and 3 weeks.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
You sir can sure crush a man's dreams. How about doing an update showing a few years down the road where the MC and Valerie are at the beach or something with them playing with their children? See no pregnancy involved.

• Haha

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
fix racaty link
404 Not Found
Go to the OP (very first post on page 1 of this game's thread) and click the "Report" option there (it's in the bottom left corner, the same position on that game post as you can see it is on my reply to you here). When the options appear, choose "Other" and then in the text box state that the Racaty link is dead. Then an uploader, moderator, or F95 staff member can be sure to update the link for you.

Zamial

Jul 18, 2022
I need help in chapter 5 to finish. How long and what to do with Valerie? She won't come out of her room and I've passed about 5 weeks in game time.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes