Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Strange. The BDSM events starts when Valerie is at her closet in her room. Didn't you see that scene? She was showing her dominatrix dress and 2 punishment toys.
No never got that. I've gone back to a clean save from a few days ago where the PC is still being tutored so I'll see how it works this time. At least I know now that it's not forced femdom.
Thanks for the help

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
No never got that. I've gone back to a clean save from a few days ago where the PC is still being tutored so I'll see how it works this time. At least I know now that it's not forced femdom.
Thanks for the help
It is happing while the lessons are still running, even before they go to the swingers club??
Please let me know if it is that way, because this could be a serious bug! BDSM should only be available in the current late game = After introducing the Swinger Club and Valeries Day

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Will there be a pregnancy in this game because Mc has sex with everything without any consequences ?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You can correct this exclamation mark when Mc is in the house on the first floor. It should come up when there's something important or there's a new scene, especially with Mom. Because yes, it shows up all the time and someone thinks there's a new dialogue or a new scene. But there is nothing new and time is wasted.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
You can correct this exclamation mark when Mc is in the house on the first floor. It should come up when there's something important or there's a new scene, especially with Mom. Because yes, it shows up all the time and someone thinks there's a new dialogue or a new scene. But there is nothing new and time is wasted.
Uh, are you talking about breakfast?
Breakfast is important and shound not be missed.
Btw, a lot of stuff is triggered then and i really dont want anyone to miss it.

Edit: In former versions that exclamation mark for breakfast was missing and the players where free to leave the house before having breakfast.
Even if the todo-list gave the hint "Have breakfast today" some people missed it, so i decided to enforce having breakfast.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Uh, are you talking about breakfast?
Breakfast is important and shound not be missed.
Btw, a lot of stuff is triggered then and i really dont want anyone to miss it.

Edit: In former versions that exclamation mark for breakfast was missing and the players where free to leave the house before having breakfast.
Even if the todo-list gave the hint "Have breakfast today" some people missed it, so i decided to enforce having breakfast.
Yes, I am talking about breakfast and this is probably lunch yet

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, I am talking about breakfast and this is probably lunch yet
There is no lunch ;)
Breakfast is duty, you cant miss it because the skiptime is deactivated then. Thats why the exclamation mark is set.
There is also a exclamation mark for dinner, but you CAN skip time then the very most time. In lategame dinner time is for visiting the club at up to 3 days (for now).

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
There is no lunch ;)
Breakfast is duty, you cant miss it because the skiptime is deactivated then. Thats why the exclamation mark is set.
There is also a exclamation mark for dinner, but you CAN skip time then the very most time. In lategame dinner time is for visiting the club at up to 3 days (for now).
I meant dinner my mistake

Reactions: BangCityGuy

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
No, not in this game.
All women are taking the pill. It is so. ;)
And this is said somewhere because I don't remember? I really enjoyed Mum Mc's lessons. But mom didn't teach Mc anything about contraception and unwanted pregnancies. It's a bit weak.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
And this is said somewhere because I don't remember? I really enjoyed Mum Mc's lessons. But mom didn't teach Mc anything about contraception and unwanted pregnancies. It's a bit weak.
This is actually not even necessary, because the lessos are not a sexual education lesson about bees and flowers! Valerie wants to show MC how to deal with women, because Valerie thinks that he is gay and MC himself has claimed that he has so far only fucked with hookers.
These lessons have finally started when MC has claimed on the dates with Vivian and Kim he has acted stupidly to make Val think he needs help!

Well, I could certainly write a few more lines somewhere to show that women are using contraception. But I find that almost as unnecessary as to show how MC brushes his teeth every day.
But I'll think about a few lines on the subject of pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Sadowdark

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
It is happing while the lessons are still running, even before they go to the swingers club??
Please let me know if it is that way, because this could be a serious bug! BDSM should only be available in the current late game = After introducing the Swinger Club and Valeries Day
No, it only started with the club. But as I never triggered the BDSM event I went back to the lessons to get a new run at it.
I'll let you know if it goes wrong again.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey, BangCityGuy, any hints on getting the priest to show up again? I know the hints say it will be random, but I've now gone something like 4 or 5 weeks through various things:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far, nothing has happened since catching the female cop from the prison giving the priest a BJ. Is that progress not in the game yet as of v0.12d?

(BTW, I love watching Andrea in the background if you choose to have Valerie give the MC a BJ on the couch at the club.) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hey, BangCityGuy, any hints on getting the priest to show up again? I know the hints say it will be random, but I've now gone something like 4 or 5 weeks through various things:
  • taking the subway or visiting different locations (often being told I can't do anything there) during the days and evenings/nights
  • regularly visiting the gang bitches
  • going to Zoey's club both nights every weekend, also varying things:
    • sometimes leaving right after arriving
    • sometimes visiting the playground only once
    • sometimes visiting the playground twice
    • sometimes replacing time in the playground by watching poledancing
So far, nothing has happened since catching the female cop from the prison giving the priest a BJ. Is that progress not in the game yet as of v0.12d?

(BTW, I love watching Andrea in the background if you choose to have Valerie give the MC a BJ on the couch at the club.) :ROFLMAO:
Priest: If you are an advanced player it happens soon, at work you will see him and then you can visit the church on map. If you are not much advanced it happens close after MC is fantasizing about having babies with Val in front of TV.
If you missed the scene or skiped it just check the map.
You can talk to him in church and then you can make a photo shoot there. That'as all for now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Priest: If you are an advanced player it happens soon, at work you will see him and then you can visit the church on map. If you are not much advanced it happens close after MC is fantasizing about having babies with Val in front of TV.
If you missed the scene or skiped it just check the map.
You can talk to him in church and then you can make a photo shoot there. That'as all for now.
Damn, really? I don't see the church on the map, and the MC never has that fantasy / thought during television. Not sure what you mean by "advanced" exactly, but I'm now on Day 229, so I would think I am. But maybe I'm missing something. I've attached my save in case that helps at all. I don't remember having missed or skipped any events or repeatables, but maybe I did somehow. :WeSmart: I'm not using any mods at all.

Reactions: Otyi

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Damn, really? I don't see the church on the map, and the MC never has that fantasy / thought during television. Not sure what you mean by "advanced" exactly, but I'm now on Day 229, so I would think I am. But maybe I'm missing something. I've attached my save in case that helps at all. I don't remember having missed or skipped any events or repeatables, but maybe I did somehow. :WeSmart: I'm not using any mods at all.
I looked at your save file, it's like I said it would be.
Just keep playing, on Sunday you will see Valerie's day with baby talk at the end. Then on Monday during work you will see the priest!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I looked at your save file, it's like I said it would be.
Just keep playing, on Sunday you will see Valerie's day with baby talk at the end. Then on Monday during work you will see the priest!
So it seems suggesting you want anal sex is the only way to trigger that. I went through the special day fully without saying I wanted anal sex, and the talk about babies never triggers. So I chose differently during the day: I chose to ask her about anal sex and I had the MC throw away her vibrator. IDK whether both of those were the trigger or just one of them, but with the changed choices during the day, that evening then finally had the baby talk. Is that supposed to be locked around that set of choices specifically? If so, that wasn't clear to me.

Reactions: Jenzi800

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
So it seems suggesting you want anal sex is the only way to trigger that. I went through the special day fully without saying I wanted anal sex, and the talk about babies never triggers. So I chose differently during the day: I chose to ask her about anal sex and I had the MC throw away her vibrator. IDK whether both of those were the trigger or just one of them, but with the changed choices during the day, that evening then finally had the baby talk. Is that supposed to be locked around that set of choices specifically? If so, that wasn't clear to me.
You're right, that can't be.
I will have to fix this!
Thanks for your hint!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes