BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Does the Switch do nothing then? I thought that was the point that you could remove chosen portions. Look, I don't have a dog in this fight to make the Gina gangbang text avoidable, but I do think a Switch should be able to do that. I thought this game was a game about revenge, I find it weird that MC wants to whore out his own mom too, but I guess I'll never understand it.

Not to catch you in a lie, but didn't you say this in the OP?

If you're making NTR content, doesn't that mean that we should get the same content. I'm sure that the Harem stuff has A LOT more content, but you said "If you don't like NTR, you won't be overloaded, but you shouldn't complain if there is less content" Do you mean less content to "normal" content, or are we missing JUST the NTR scenes.

I'm a bit confused on that one.
The switch will prevent Valerie from having an affair and Tiny Charles from fucking the gang's bitches, except for his girlfriend.

Okay, your objection is partially justified, so I've now clarified the note in the OP a bit.

Yes, only the NTR content is missing.
Later there is still the possibility to visit Zoey's Club and make precise settings (e.g. only FMF or no sharing at all). And if the story requires going there to start sideplots, then this can be done without NTR. This is realized in the church sideplot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Larry2000

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
well you have quite a long way to go on biggest game (over 20 gigs but that was filled with high-res pngs etc).
20 Gigs? Damn, this never will happen to BangCity! :LOL:
I'm trying to get under 3GB with good quality webp when the soccer update is released.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The switch will prevent Valerie from having an affair and Tiny Charles from fucking the gang's bitches, except for his girlfriend.

Okay, your objection is partially justified, so I've now clarified the note in the OP a bit.

Yes, only the NTR content is missing.
Later there is still the possibility to visit Zoey's Club and make precise settings (e.g. only FMF or no sharing at all). And if the story requires going there to start sideplots, then this can be done without NTR. This is realized in the church sideplot.
I hope it didn't sound like I was trying to start trouble. I said before that I played this game before you started adding full on NTR stuff in the game. Before it was hinted at or barely there, but I moved away from it after that. I just wanted clarification that there is ZERO NTR happening if we choose not to pursue and you've just told me that, so I'm happier about trying this game again.

NOT a fan of the 3 letter word, but if you've assured me that it's ALL (minus Gina whore dialogue) avoidable, than I'm golden :)

On the subject of editing the OP. I think it was okay the way it was. I know that Gina is slut, and that's fine, but you said you removed the sharing of the bitches right? So if that's all there is, there isn't a need to say "some isn't avoidable." It seems from what you said that it's pretty much avoidable minus 1 event with a slut character.

Anyway, I've done enough damage in this thread. Have a fantastic day Dev!

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I hope it didn't sound like I was trying to start trouble. I said before that I played this game before you started adding full on NTR stuff in the game. Before it was hinted at or barely there, but I moved away from it after that. I just wanted clarification that there is ZERO NTR happening if we choose not to pursue and you've just told me that, so I'm happier about trying this game again.

NOT a fan of the 3 letter word, but if you've assured me that it's ALL (minus Gina whore dialogue) avoidable, than I'm golden :)

On the subject of editing the OP. I think it was okay the way it was. I know that Gina is slut, and that's fine, but you said you removed the sharing of the bitches right? So if that's all there is, there isn't a need to say "some isn't avoidable." It seems from what you said that it's pretty much avoidable minus 1 event with a slut character.

Anyway, I've done enough damage in this thread. Have a fantastic day Dev!
Don't worry. The NTR discussion doesn't bother me anymore, since someone once complained that Diane doesn't have a shaved pussy and that this is a total turn off for him. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Don't worry. The NTR discussion doesn't bother me anymore, since someone once complained that Diane doesn't have a shaved pussy and that this is a total turn off for him. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
well shaved pussy (bald as baby) and short head hairs make rendering easier.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Some NTR can be switched off. At the start of the game/the savefile you can choose your preferences!
If NTR is disabled, the corresponding content is not hidden
but replaced by alternative non-NTR content so that the game remains enjoyable!
However, this does not affect all content, because some events in the game are supposed to take place as it is shown!

Does this mean that even if you switch off the NTR there are NTR in the game?

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Some events like the church plot and the beach happen when time has come. Ususally it helps when time has come.
Just check the todo list for open missions.
Make a save, play on and see if missing stuff is happening.
A key moment is dinner with Valerie. Here some plots starts.
When i am doing my tests i usually just play by skiping a lot to see if stuff does not happen. But all what is supposed to happen does happen.
If you are sure you missed some stuff, send me your savefile and tell me waht is missing. I will check this then just to be sure.
there 2 save files i have here. save file 1 the game that i restart the latest game and save file 2 reload from the previous save. save file 1. i can't have sex with Cindy no confirmation about femdom, but automaticly. save file 2 i can't use toy sex with Valery.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
// Femdom at night. If mc doesnt take care for Valeries needs in time she might come at night to teach him a lesson // Avoidable???

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
there 2 save files i have here. save file 1 the game that i restart the latest game and save file 2 reload from the previous save. save file 1. i can't have sex with Cindy no confirmation about femdom, but automaticly. save file 2 i can't use toy sex with Valery.
Okay, I have looked at your saves.
Savefile 2.
Everything is okay here.
Using sex toys.
You can't go into the bedroom and say you want to use the sextoy.
For the sex scene at night there are different routines so that not every day the same thing happens!
Sometimes Val waits for you and you make a foreplay.
Then you get a menu with "Use the vibrator"/"Use the fingers".
With your savefile it's happening that evening!

Trailer park. You have to go there in the evening. At your savefile you have to pay the rent first. The next day you can go to Candy's office in the evening and invite her to the trailer.

Savefile 1
Yes, here is a bug.
If you have not chosen Femdom or Switch in the BDSM settings, the Moo-photo shot does not appear and Valerie still comes as Dominatrix into the basement at night!
This is now fixed.

Thanks for your help to identify this bug!

Reactions: Agungteguh27
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes