cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
didn't get moo-photoshoot even spent couple ingame weeks playing but i have rejected bdsm.

nice update as usual although only new thing was beach trip and meeting vivian again. only bad thing is music when goes to ganghouse since it is mildly said loud. if anal day is on friday then it can't be done (unless mc goes straight to basement in the night which i didn't try) since val is hiding somewhere (in her bedroom) and after mc takes shower and is walking to basement val drags him to bedroom to have sex and no options.

scrshots:

1. better start recruiting, 2.-5. like a child, 6.-7. that's not normal way to teach swimming, 8. she's right but she's always horny too.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
didn't get moo-photoshoot even spent couple ingame weeks playing but i have rejected bdsm.

nice update as usual although only new thing was beach trip and meeting vivian again. only bad thing is music when goes to ganghouse since it is mildly said loud. if anal day is on friday then it can't be done (unless mc goes straight to basement in the night which i didn't try) since val is hiding somewhere (in her bedroom) and after mc takes shower and is walking to basement val drags him to bedroom to have sex and no options.

scrshots:

1. better start recruiting, 2.-5. like a child, 6.-7. that's not normal way to teach swimming, 8. she's right but she's always horny too.

View attachment 2086601 View attachment 2086602 View attachment 2086603 View attachment 2086604 View attachment 2086605 View attachment 2086606 View attachment 2086607 View attachment 2086608
Oh. there is more. Kim is also available again and there are many new sex scenes as MC and Val are now having anal sex. These are available in the existing sex scenes!
It is true that the selection for sex scenes in the basement are not as extensive as in the bedroom but this will be expanded gradually! So if you are new to the game, you will experience the game a little differently than an old player.
Yes, Friday is a bit difficult, because Valerie comes home very late. That's life! ;)
Ganghouse music? I added a line in my todo list.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
This fix breaks the game for me:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sakuyas_mmaster

You are not supposed to have 012c.rpy
012c.rpyc is the file that should be there
Did you convert the script files? Are you using the latest version?

Delete 012c.rpy or move it to a save place and try again please

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
sakuyas_mmaster

You are not supposed to have 012c.rpy
012c.rpyc is the file that should be there
Did you convert the script files? Are you using the latest version?

Delete 012c.rpy or move it to a save place and try again please
There is no such file there. The directory only has the files from the fix and the IC patch, which has a different name.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
There is no such file there. The directory only has the files from the fix and the IC patch, which has a different name.
Same here (Unless the icpatch) There is no problem.

Can you send me the full report please plus the savefile, so i can check this.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Same here (Unless the icpatch) There is no problem.

Can you send me the full report please plus the savefile, so i can check this.
Well i can't save anything, because the error happens when i try to launch the game. Instead of the game starting it opens a texteditor with the error message showing:

Reactions: Lexkar83

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
edit: wait no, i'm stupid. after deleting that apatch.rpy the error message is now:

Strange. My versions are all working fine.
Your report mentions game/scripts/012c.rpy and game/scripts/012c.rpyc ... this is something i dont understand.

Please send me the savefile. Maybe this will help me to find the reason for this.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Strange. My versions are all working fine.
Your report mentions game/scripts/012c.rpy and game/scripts/012c.rpyc ... this is something i dont understand.

Please send me the savefile. Maybe this will help me to find the reason for this.
I can only attach a savefile from playing around without the fix, obviously. No idea how that would help.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
so were can i find the walk through
You really don't need one except the dev will continue with stuff in the screenshot, which is btw annoying as hell to figure out and i still haven't. :sneaky:

Unbenannt.PNG

What i also find a bit weird that there isn't any option for anal in the swinger club/BDSM room. :unsure:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I can only attach a savefile from playing around without the fix, obviously. No idea how that would help.
Indeed that doesnt help much, because your savefile is form chapter 2 and your problem occurs with files from chapter 5.
I can't reproduce your error.
The idea I have now is the following.
Take the original archive you downloaded and unzip it again. Reinstall the game, or just copy the files in the scripts folder into the scripts folder of BangCity.
This will restore the state you had before you installed the fix.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Uh, bauchnabel told about here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bangcity-v0-12e-bangcitydev.34471/post-9123065

Anal in Zoeys Club is not available by now. But this has to come of course! ;)
Yeah i figured that out by now too..but damn its a loooooong grind literally. :ROFLMAO:
Also did you add an actual photoshoot this update because that shows up for me and i've played several weeks and nothing happened. I didn't install the fix if that is important and i think i have pretty much everything enabled when it comes to kinks. :unsure:

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes