BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Just checking the scripts for dialoges to rewrite.
I learned dev made a special option for having anal sex 2 times a day!
After having analsex for the 5th time, valerie has an anal orgasm.
From now on you can fuck her ass again in her room after you fucked her ass in living room!

Plus:
You can fuck her ass once a week. If you ask her 1 day before anal sex is possible she will let ypu fuck her ass! And the cooldown will be reduced. So you can fuck her ass again after 6days, 5 days, 4 days and so on!

Sorry for telling secrets! ;)
should i restart the game?
no need to do this.
I need to have a closer look at the script. Indeed there is something weird.
Alright, It's solved.
download the file unpack it and copy the file to BangCity012e\game\scripts\
Now you can to as i told you.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
BangCity [v0.12e] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 1.1Gb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
will be the 2 roomate girls that have room in valerie house available in the future>?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
will be the 2 roomate girls that have room in valerie house available in the future>?
This was an idea, but i think i will drop it for this game. This may play a role in a later game.
I want to bring BangCity to a end in near furture and make some smaller spinnoffs before i think about BangCity2.

Morpheus400

May 17, 2021
BangCity [v0.12e] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 1.1Gb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Is this port already with in-patch?

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
BangCityGuy, I found an odd but pretty minor bug. Or, at least, it's extremely easy to work around it. When the MC has talked with Valerie about more photoshoots and outfits, that night he uses his PC to purchase them. During that, he thinks to himself that he'll say the company doesn't want to buy them back because they're used. After exiting the PC, the icon for the MC's bed ("LAY DOWN") is missing. I can just leave the basement and enter it again to have the icon show up once more. I've attached my save file (47-3-LT1.save), in case that might be helpful.

1665277701179.png

Additionally, while doing the photoshoot with the latex suit and sex toys, the MC has gotten the pumps to stick to Val's breasts. At that point, there seems to be a reference to the render instead of intended (or no) dialogue: "val_ps_pump_030".

It seems I've also found a point where both the MC asks about being dominated that evening and then immediately after he asks her if she wants to do a photoshoot. I assume you shouldn't have both of those in a row like that. The attached 47-5-LT1.save is just before where that happened to me.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BangCityGuy

AlexMex

May 8, 2017
This is a known problem with renpy games in common that may occur:
You need to delete the savefiles on c:\Users\*USERNAME*\appdata\Roaming\RenPy\BangCity\

But make sure to keep the old saves from
WHEREVER*YOU*DID*INSTALL\BangCity 012d\game\saves\

Delete the stuff from
c:\Users\*USERNAME*\appdata\Roaming\RenPy\BangCity\
Start your save in BangCity 012d, save it again, then its back in c:\Users\*USERNAME*\appdata\Roaming\RenPy\BangCity\
start BangCity 012e
This should work
I just make it work... Just erased persistent file, and did the trick.
Thanks!

Reactions: BangCityGuy

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
BangCityGuy, I found an odd but pretty minor bug. Or, at least, it's extremely easy to work around it. When the MC has talked with Valerie about more photoshoots and outfits, that night he uses his PC to purchase them. During that, he thinks to himself that he'll say the company doesn't want to buy them back because they're used. After exiting the PC, the icon for the MC's bed ("LAY DOWN") is missing. I can just leave the basement and enter it again to have the icon show up once more. I've attached my save file (47-3-LT1.save), in case that might be helpful.

Additionally, while doing the photoshoot with the latex suit and sex toys, the MC has gotten the pumps to stick to Val's breasts. At that point, there seems to be a reference to the render instead of intended (or no) dialogue: "val_ps_pump_030".

I seems I've also found a point where both the MC asks about about being dominated that evening and then immediately after he asks her if she wants to do a photoshoot. I assume you shouldn't have both of those in a row like that. The attached 47-5-LT1.save is just before where that happened to me.
Thank you for this hints!
True, this are minor bugs indeed and they are fixed in next version.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thank you for this hints!
True, this are minor bugs indeed and they are fixed in next version.
Great. :) Just as an FYI, I had the MC ask to do both things and then was able to do the photoshoot fully; and then the dom stuff happened right after that. So with current behavior it seemed fine to me. I just wasn't sure if there could be any issue with the code. If not, I don't think it's really odd to have both in a row in the dialogue, since they could do both that same day.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Can you check my restart game, somehow there's no progress? View attachment 2090330

Indeed there is a strange minor bug. If you don't do the final site-spam the next photo event is not starting as supposed.
This does not make sence at all and i did take a closer look on this. I found out whats the problem and fixed it for the next version. This is a rare bug and sould not show up by others.

For now and your savefile:
Go to the basement, use pc, spam site, to to kate fuck her!
Next day a parcel ill arrive!
Do the photo shoot after dinner.
Saturday: Call bianca
Biancas Photshoot starts at dinner
At Monday Boozie will call you.
The the stuff from the todo list is done

Last edited:
Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Indeed there is a strange minor bug. If you don't do the final site-spam the next photo event is not starting as supposed.
This does not make sence at all and i did take a closer look on this. I found out whats the problem and fixed it for the next version. This is a rare bug and sould not show up by others.

For now and your savefile:
Go to the basement, use pc, spam site, to to kate fuck her!
Next day a parcel ill arrive!
Do the photo shoot after dinner.
Saturday: Call bianca
Biancas Photshoot starts at dinner
At Monday Boozie will call you.
The the stuff from the todo list is done
nice. everything is ok now

Mar 27, 2019
Does this game need a walkthrough ? if so is there a walkthrough or guide already? I ask because the last time I played this game some of the story was a bit hard to figure out. or I was to do something on a certain day and didn't some of the things could be done by just waiting. some required it to be done on a certain day.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does this game need a walkthrough ? if so is there a walkthrough or guide already? I ask because the last time I played this game some of the story was a bit hard to figure out. or I was to do something on a certain day and didn't some of the things could be done by just waiting. some required it to be done on a certain day.
ingame has hints and whatever choices need to do are as obvious as sky is blue.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes