BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah i figured that out by now too..but damn its a loooooong grind literally. :ROFLMAO:
Also did you add an actual photoshoot this update because that shows up for me and i've played several weeks and nothing happened. I didn't install the fix if that is important and i think i have pretty much everything enabled when it comes to kinks. :unsure:
So, you really only need the fix if you have not chosen femdom or no BDSM switch.
If you have chosen "no BDSM" or only "Maledom" because you don't want Valerie MC to spank your ass, then there is a cheat.
Open Console
Shift + O
valbdsmtpath = 3 (this activates switch)
valfemdomcd = 100 (so it takes 100 days until Val plays dominatrix again! )
Moo photoshot will start at dinner then.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well for obvious reason aka friday bit difficult to have anal sex everyday since either val drags mc into her bedroom or mc sleeps until next morning, if -1 day happens to be friday then next time it happens on saturday on actual anal-day.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
well for obvious reason aka friday bit difficult to have anal sex everyday since either val drags mc into her bedroom or mc sleeps until next morning, if -1 day happens to be friday then next time it happens on saturday on actual anal-day.
That's right, so there won't be a perfect course to shorten the time as quickly as possible. But the one day doesn't matter, and it doesn't matter. To bring the anal sex intervals to daily you can also try with the next update and enjoy the new content!
Because I will also offer the opportunity for early anal sex at the footbal event!

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where is the Mac version?
i think dev said that no possibility to make mac versions and android ports. you might get some1 to make mc version but you can also play game with renpysdk for mac (as long as its version is same as game's renpy).

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
i think dev said that no possibility to make mac versions and android ports. you might get some1 to make mc version but you can also play game with renpysdk for mac (as long as its version is same as game's renpy).
I do Mac versions. They are avaiable on my patreon page, I just not skilled enough in making android ports.

AlexMex

May 8, 2017
Hi. i am unable to run this version of the game... The logs shows:
Sat Oct 8 04:00:08 2022
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.04s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.06s
Loading error handling took 0.05s
Loading script took 0.76s

AlexMex

May 8, 2017
Hi. i am unable to run this version of the game... The logs shows:
Sat Oct 8 04:00:08 2022
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.06s
Loading script took 0.76s
Also, i am unable to run BangCity-0.12d-pc, and it was running without issues...
Sat Oct 8 04:03:42 2022
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.07s
Loading script took 0.81s

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Also, i am unable to run BangCity-0.12d-pc, and it was running without issues...
Sat Oct 8 04:03:42 2022
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.07s
Loading script took 0.81s
This is a known problem with renpy games in common that may occur:
You need to delete the savefiles on c:\Users\*USERNAME*\appdata\Roaming\RenPy\BangCity\

But make sure to keep the old saves from
WHEREVER*YOU*DID*INSTALL\BangCity 012d\game\saves\

Delete the stuff from
c:\Users\*USERNAME*\appdata\Roaming\RenPy\BangCity\
Start your save in BangCity 012d, save it again, then its back in c:\Users\*USERNAME*\appdata\Roaming\RenPy\BangCity\
start BangCity 012e
This should work

Reactions: fapHelga

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Okay, I have looked at your saves.
Savefile 2.
Everything is okay here.
Using sex toys.
You can't go into the bedroom and say you want to use the sextoy.
For the sex scene at night there are different routines so that not every day the same thing happens!
Sometimes Val waits for you and you make a foreplay.
Then you get a menu with "Use the vibrator"/"Use the fingers".
With your savefile it's happening that evening!

Trailer park. You have to go there in the evening. At your savefile you have to pay the rent first. The next day you can go to Candy's office in the evening and invite her to the trailer.

Savefile 1
Yes, here is a bug.
If you have not chosen Femdom or Switch in the BDSM settings, the Moo-photo shot does not appear and Valerie still comes as Dominatrix into the basement at night!
This is now fixed.

Thanks for your help to identify this bug!
savefile1 i can't have sex with Cindy. have fixed that, too?

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Okay, I have looked at your saves.
Savefile 2.
Everything is okay here.
Using sex toys.
You can't go into the bedroom and say you want to use the sextoy.
For the sex scene at night there are different routines so that not every day the same thing happens!
Sometimes Val waits for you and you make a foreplay.
Then you get a menu with "Use the vibrator"/"Use the fingers".
With your savefile it's happening that evening!

Trailer park. You have to go there in the evening. At your savefile you have to pay the rent first. The next day you can go to Candy's office in the evening and invite her to the trailer.

Savefile 1
Yes, here is a bug.
If you have not chosen Femdom or Switch in the BDSM settings, the Moo-photo shot does not appear and Valerie still comes as Dominatrix into the basement at night!
This is now fixed.

Thanks for your help to identify this bug!
where can i pay the rent?

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes