Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Not sure if I did something wrong, but I think I am stuck here. The only interactions I have are watching the webcams on computer and watching Val in the shower, but neither advances time and the skip time button is missing.

1690899379695.png

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.13d + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.25 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Kirimaru

r.r.p813

Jun 11, 2022
Great game so far, but I'm stuck on ch. 2. I've tried everything and can't find the way forward and I looked through the thread but couldn't find anything. I would appreciate if someone could help. I've attached a screenshot.

Reactions: Fronte91

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Great game so far, but I'm stuck on ch. 2. I've tried everything and can't find the way forward and I looked through the thread but couldn't find anything. I would appreciate if someone could help. I've attached a screenshot.
I think it's just based on a day counter - make sure you've had a full week elapse since those goals displayed.

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
I think it's just based on a day counter - make sure you've had a full week elapse since those goals displayed.
I ran into this as well, the problem is there isn't a way to advance, the skip time button isn't there and the available interactions do not advance time either

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Uhh I'm not sure, the time of day doesn't progress which in turn prevents you from getting to the next day
going to ganghouse advances time but that reqs that has gotten rid off tiny charles and bitches are doing camshows and mc can punish them or have fun with non-streamers, also can advance time in bar (if has unlocked it") and also possibly in trailer park by fucking girl receptionist.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes