Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
going to ganghouse advances time but that reqs that has gotten rid off tiny charles and bitches are doing camshows and mc can punish them or have fun with non-streamers, also can advance time in bar (if has unlocked it") and also possibly in trailer park by fucking girl receptionist.
I haven't gotten far enough for those options unfortunately

May 5, 2019
This is my incest patch for version 013d.

generic:
Valerie will be MCs Mom
Linda will be MCs Step-Mom

Some dialoges are rewritten to make them more incest-related.

Version 013b - special content:
It is a extended patch to make Hanna (Ann) and Marc (Max) a mom and son too (Tribute to BIG BROTHER!)
There are also some lines added where Valerie and Babyface confess their incest relationship!

Open the archive and copy the files to the "game/scripts/" folder!
Replace the old files!

I did test it with latest official PC Version provided by the dev.
Have fun and let me know if there are problems!
is it possible to adjust the cards? early in the game it shows "Valerie" below the clock and in information it says Landlady and 37 (37 is a hair young for the winsest role, but not impossible).
Also, for interface purposes I suggest changing "Mrs Parker" or Valerie with that patch (since the "call me ..." part is built in, its more reasonable to call a relative you aren't close with by their first name, then she can suggest to Mom") just a thought, thanks for the work

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Great game so far, but I'm stuck on ch. 2. I've tried everything and can't find the way forward and I looked through the thread but couldn't find anything. I would appreciate if someone could help. I've attached a screenshot.
I got the same issue, still can't proceed, don't understand, what's the issue and how to fix it
I ran into this as well, the problem is there isn't a way to advance, the skip time button isn't there and the available interactions do not advance time either
I implemented the system marks to the buttons so players cant miss the events unintentionally, so i don't ask for your save-files to check them by myself.

Guess you missed something by ignoring the hints and exclamation marks.

This is a small guide for chapter 2 untill when your problem shows up:
day 22 -> Breakfast, Use PC, Dinner, SKIP, Living Room, Sleep
day 23 -> Breakfast, Watch TV, City -> Alley, Skip, Dinner, City -> Dwayne, Living Room, Sleep
day 24 -> Breakfast, Dinner, Skip, Skip, Living Room, Sleep
day 25 -> Breakfast, City -> Alley, Dinner, Skip, Living Room, Sleep
day 26 -> Breakfast, Use PC, Dinner, Basement -> Couch
day 27 PLAY ON and don't igonre the given hints

I really need to make a scene showing MC gets eaten by a dinosaur when players ingore the hints too often!

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
I implemented the system marks to the buttons so players cant miss the events unintentionally, so i don't ask for your save-files to check them by myself.

Guess you missed something by ignoring the hints and exclamation marks.

This is a small guide for chapter 2 untill when your problem shows up:
day 22 -> Breakfast, Use PC, Dinner, SKIP, Living Room, Sleep
day 23 -> Breakfast, Watch TV, City -> Alley, Skip, Dinner, City -> Dwayne, Living Room, Sleep
day 24 -> Breakfast, Dinner, Skip, Skip, Living Room, Sleep
day 25 -> Breakfast, City -> Alley, Dinner, Skip, Living Room, Sleep
day 26 -> Breakfast, Use PC, Dinner, Basement -> Couch
day 27 PLAY ON and don't igonre the given hints

I really need to make a scene showing MC gets eaten by a dinosaur when players ingore the hints too often!
With all due respect, I read through the dialogue thoroughly, followed the exclamation marks, and still got stuck. Based on the comments here I was far from the only one. Perhaps your hints aren't as obvious as you think they are?

Regardless, best of luck to you in the future.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
With all due respect, I read through the dialogue thoroughly, followed the exclamation marks, and still got stuck. Based on the comments here I was far from the only one. Perhaps your hints aren't as obvious as you think they are?

Regardless, best of luck to you in the future.
Why not toss your save here regardless so some of us can see it, I'm curious.

kinkhunter

Apr 22, 2020
i downloaded the game now and when i start the game it looks like i need to choose ntr settings . where is the first game ?

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes