riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Uh, you will asked for it again before the swinger club will be introduced, before that there is no NTR related content about Valerie. Indeed there are vars that can be changed. But save your game to have a point to play on when the change of the setting turns out to mess the events. IF THIS HAPPENS, don't ask for help, please!

valsaffair = 0 # 0 = affaire, 1= No affaire
fetish3 = 0 start # 2 = 2some only , 3 = FMF , 4 = MFM und FMF
Ty for the sharing the variables as well as the word of caution!

And not to worry -- in my opinion, as a general rule anyone who tweaks variables and plays the game in a manner not intended by the developer should understand they're taking a risk and can only blame themselves for anything that goes wrong. If I break it, my fault entirely.

Reactions: BangCityGuy

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
I still hope for some development on the gang story side would be interesting if the gang girls at a point realize they are doing better without their men or something...

The Valery story get's -at least for me- more and more boring especially since the development needs triggers that seem to take game play weeks for an outcome that doesn't really excite me ....

Last edited:

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
so few content damn...this will never end...
Be thankful for content as it comes. Could always just wait for a few updates and then play?

Pretty sure we all would be singing a different tune if Dev only updates like every other year or project is abandoned (names/projects shall not be mentioned :KEK:).

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
so few content damn...this will never end...
I don't feel offended by your criticism, since you probably don't know how much effort went into this version.
This update consists of very many individual images. In fact, I don't think there have been this many images in any of my previous updates. The scenes where MC and Val are in movies are very big and all the pictures for the finished movies I also had to process for the TV scenes in Val's living room.

But the end is near! What's still to come are 2-3 scenes in Zoey's club, 1-2 movie scenes and then the finale.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes