bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
This is my incest patch for version 013e.

Edit: Unpack the archive to the scripts-folder

generic:
Valerie will be MCs Mom
Linda will be MCs Step-Mom

Some dialoges are rewritten to make them more incest-related.

Last edited:

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017

generic:
Valerie will be MCs Mom

Thanks for the patch!
Might be worth either stating it should go in the scripts folder, or adding them to a game folder

Reactions: bauchnabel

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i finally found the time to try the game.
But I don't understand if it's normal or not. I set the game to No NTR. The only things that i set on yes is FFM because i like threesome with girls.
I mean i set the game like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then i started the game for the first time. So I'm still early in the game. I'm at the point Gina ran away and I have to bring her back to the gang. But I keep reading things like, Gina now having sex with one of Daweyn's gang member. I went to Daweyn to get her back and he told me that... that before she return, her men want to have some fun with her. Fuck her do some gangbang.
Then she will return home. And I wondered. But is it normal that I keep reading sentences like this? Other gang having sex with Gina? Also Daweyn asked the MC if was okay with it. And the MC said yes. But I set the game to No NTR. Why i am ready this? I do not wanna other men fuck me girls. No one should touch any of my women. On the op say that if i diasable it so set No NTR.
The game replaced by alternative non-NTR content so that the game remains enjoyable! So I don't understand.

Anyone who can give me some advice on this? Is it normal? How this No NTR work in the game?

Thank you

• Haha
Reactions: holaje12

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017

Edit: Unpack the archive to the scripts-folder

generic:
Valerie will be MCs Mom

Hi first of all thank you for the extended incest patch. Now i am at the start of the game, so surelly i need some time to see it.
I wanted to ask you something. But is it normal that in Valerie's profile I read landlady as a role? Even with Linda I don't see stepmother written. There is no way to add also here the role as mom and step-mom?

Thank you

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hi guys i finally found the time to try the game.
But I don't understand if it's normal or not. I set the game to No NTR. The only things that i set on yes is FFM because i like threesome with girls.
I mean i set the game like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then i started the game for the first time. So I'm still early in the game. I'm at the point Gina ran away and I have to bring her back to the gang. But I keep reading things like, Gina now having sex with one of Daweyn's gang member. I went to Daweyn to get her back and he told me that... that before she return, her men want to have some fun with her. Fuck her do some gangbang.
Then she will return home. And I wondered. But is it normal that I keep reading sentences like this? Other gang having sex with Gina? Also Daweyn asked the MC if was okay with it. And the MC said yes. But I set the game to No NTR. Why i am ready this? I do not wanna other men fuck me girls. No one should touch any of my women. On the op say that if i diasable it so set No NTR.
The game replaced by alternative non-NTR content so that the game remains enjoyable! So I don't understand.

Anyone who can give me some advice on this? Is it normal? How this No NTR work in the game?

Thank you

The NTR settings does not affekt to all content, because some stuff is part of the story. So gina was gangbanged and Darla is someones girlfriend.
But Valerie does not have an affair and you dont have to share her with other guys later if you dont want to.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Hi first of all thank you for the extended incest patch. Now i am at the start of the game, so surelly i need some time to see it.
I wanted to ask you something. But is it normal that in Valerie's profile I read landlady as a role? Even with Linda I don't see stepmother written. There is no way to add also here the role as mom and step-mom?

Thank you
The patchfile is in the rar.archive - unpack it and copy the files into the scripts-folder.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The NTR settings does not affekt to all content, because some stuff is part of the story. So gina was gangbanged and Darla is someones girlfriend.
But Valerie does not have an affair and you dont have to share her with other guys later if you dont want to.
So sorry if I ask, is this something that only happens at the beginning of the game, or will it always happen?
Because otherwise I don't understand the two initial options of not having your gang women have sex with others.
What's the point of starting a harem if they then go and have sex with others? I could understand at the beginning, when they have no respect for the MC. But after? That is, I would like to understand, because otherwise it makes no sense to choose to play No NTR, if you then have to suffer through the text or some images that they are still having sex with others.
For example i can understan Darla, she is the woman of the fat old guy. So I can't say anything at the moment for Darla. I could understand Gina at first since as I said she has no respect for the MC. But after that, I expect them to never do anything with anyone else. Otherwise the game is still NTR and there would be no point in playing it. If you gave me the option to set all of this to No NTR i hope that after the start, they do not go with other.

So can you tell me if after I've gained the gang's trust, does it still go on like this? Will they be faithful to me and no longer go with others? At last i know if i can play the game or not.

Thank you

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So sorry if I ask, is this something that only happens at the beginning of the game, or will it always happen?
Because otherwise I don't understand the two initial options of not having your gang women have sex with others.
What's the point of starting a harem if they then go and have sex with others? I could understand at the beginning, when they have no respect for the MC. But after? That is, I would like to understand, because otherwise it makes no sense to choose to play No NTR, if you then have to suffer through the text or some images that they are still having sex with others.
For example i can understan Darla, she is the woman of the fat old guy. So I can't say anything at the moment for Darla. I could understand Gina at first since as I said she has no respect for the MC. But after that, I expect them to never do anything with anyone else. Otherwise the game is still NTR and there would be no point in playing it. If you gave me the option to set all of this to No NTR i hope that after the start, they do not go with other.

So can you tell me if after I've gained the gang's trust, does it still go on like this? Or will they be faithful to me and no longer go with others? At last i know if i can play the game or not.
Please stop trying to reduce every story to a boring harem. Like he said, the NTR settings are mostly for the primary LI; Valerie. It would be very difficult to tell a story about rival brutal gangs where your gang is always some fantasy harem and there's no conflict. Do note the tags on this page; there's no harem tag, yet there is a netorare tag and a prostitution tag.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Please stop trying to reduce every story to a boring harem. Like he said, the NTR settings are mostly for the primary LI; Valerie. It would be very difficult to tell a story about rival brutal gangs where your gang is always some fantasy harem and there's no conflict. Do note the tags on this page; there's no harem tag, yet there is a netorare tag and a prostitution tag.
And when would I have said that he has to reduce the story let me understand? Where did you read this? I just asked him how things are going and if it is possible to give us No NTR an alternative? If you like NTR it's your choice! But if the developer decides to also provide an alternative he must then keep his word. All those. Again, where did you read that I'm asking him to remove this thing?

And I would also like to point out something to you, you said this: Do note the tags on this page; there's no harem tag, yet there is a netorare tag and a prostitution tag.

Yet the developer said it's "optional!" If NTR is disabled, the corresponding content is not hidden but replaced by alternative non-NTR content so that the game remains enjoyable!
So at a point in the game I expect it to match what I chose at the start of the game. If it wasn't so. Ok, thanks it was a pleasure, I'll move on to another game. Nothing serious, not like you who are forcing all the other users to have a story only according to your tastes. Because this game is also No NTR.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
And when would I have said that he has to reduce the story let me understand? Where did you read this? I just asked him how things are going and if it is possible to give us No NTR an alternative? If you like NTR it's your choice! But if the developer decides to also provide an alternative he must then keep his word. All those. Again, where did you read that I'm asking him to remove this thing?

And I would also like to point out something to you, you said this: Do note the tags on this page; there's no harem tag, yet there is a netorare tag and a prostitution tag.

Yet the developer said it's "optional!" If NTR is disabled, the corresponding content is not hidden but replaced by alternative non-NTR content so that the game remains enjoyable!
So at a point in the game I expect it to match what I chose at the start of the game. If it wasn't so. Ok, thanks it was a pleasure, I'll move on to another game. Nothing serious, not like you who are forcing all the other users to have a story only according to your tastes. Because this game is also No NTR.
It is optional with Val, that's what I said. The site's definition of NTR is scenes made to provoke jealousy; i.e. scenes with the LI, not with the random gang bitches. You seem to be less talking about jealousy invoking scenes and more about the fact that you can't have a full on harem, you're trying to turn a game with no harem tag into a harem game, hence my comment.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes